Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kooljoe128)
    dont waste money at topshop , youll look the same as everyone else, if you want jeans, just get girls ones from primark , they are way cheaper, and fit the same. and last way longer.

paddy seems like he buys for the brand.
    I saw two guys looking at girls jeans in Primark the other day.
    They looked really uncomfortable, i dont think they knew what size they'd be. And why would they know? Not even i know what size to get in skinny jeans, and i have normal girl legs.
    They didnt buy any and scurried over to the mens section.

It was just strange, amusing, but strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO-M-G)
    I saw two guys looking at girls jeans in Primark the other day.
    They looked really uncomfortable, i dont think they knew what size they'd be. And why would they know? Not even i know what size to get in skinny jeans, and i have normal girl legs.
    They didnt buy any and scurried over to the mens section.

It was just strange, amusing, but strange.

haha, its generally just trial and error :P they shrink loads after you wash them too so, its best to go in with a girl though tehe

ReputationRep:
    I like skinny jeans, and always have - not in a "check me out, I got in first" way, of course, they're just the cut that looks best on me and I'll be wearing them for a long, long time. I like those Topman ones, but you should have a look in H&M too as they always do good denim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kooljoe128)
    dont waste money at topshop , youll look the same as everyone else, if you want jeans, just get girls ones from primark , they are way cheaper, and fit the same. and last way longer.

paddy seems like he buys for the brand.
    I don't :no:

I just stick with brands I've tried and liked. I don't shop at Topman, for instance, because their stuff has never really fit me properly and because they're too popular. The last reason is why I've mostly stopped shopping Abercrombie tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Topman jeans arent great. My regular skinnies are criminal damage from the camden jeans company in camden town. Been wearing the same two pairs pretty much exclusively for about 8 months and theyre still going strong. Im sure the zip will go before the jeans themselves. If you want proper skinny jeans not just tight-fit normal jeans look for ones that are made of cotton + 5% lycra/spandex.

And yes guys with no fashion sense should not wear skinny jeans its a very easy thing to get wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    "Skinny Jeans" and "men" do not fit into the same sentence.
    lmfaao just beat u to it, look up a bit, and i got negged for it lol

ReputationRep:
    The guy neg rep me for saying " HATE SKINNY JEANS ON GUYs" !
    MORON !!
    you are sensitive like a 5 years old girl !
    how pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrinnyUnlimited)
    Topman jeans don't last very long. Every pair I've ever bought from there has started to get a hole in the crotch within a couple of months.
    Bwahahahahahaha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    WTF am I retarded or are they both exactly the same?
    In regards to that get either, it doesnt really matter. I like skinny jeans =] a bit more skinny would be better though.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans are designed to support your prolapsed rectum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    Is he committing suicide because he's just realised he looks like a prat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Is he committing suicide because he's just realised he looks like a prat?
    no hes flying. because skinny jeans are so awesome they make you fly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    no hes flying. because skinny jeans are so awesome they make you fly
    I hate using this word in this context normally, but that photo is gay, as are those jeans.

That's not you in that pretentious excuse for a photo is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I hate using this word in this context normally, but that photo is gay, as are those jeans.

That's not you in that pretentious excuse for a photo is it?
    No that Brett McKenzie from New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo Flight of The Conchords :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    "Skinny Jeans" and "men" do not fit into the same sentence.
    kthxbi

Hey OP I've got the first ones, they're fine on nights out, I vommed on them on sat though, srsly no matter how many times you wash something after that happens it never feels clean again

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.