Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    I want to try the new products, especially the mineral infused face primer, lip stain brush cleaner and high definition powder...
    I definitely recommend the high definition powder :yep:

ReputationRep:
    oooooooooh just realised ELF finally ship to France
    What have they released lately that's really good? (Studio, Minerals, or normal range, don't really mind )
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    There's an offer at the moment - spend over £25 and receive a free 27 piece Studio set!

I purchased a few items, including the mineral primer, brush cleaner, nail polish...and various other bits and bobs :p:

ReputationRep:
    I picked up a few more things from the studio line a few weeks ago. Love the new blushes a lot, candid coral is beautiful. <3

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a bunch more stuff, should be delivered today I think! I spent over 25 so I got the free mini makeup kit, which I'm excited about as it has such great reviews. I ordered a back-up of every Studio brush I have so far, so that I can keep them permanently in my travel kit

ReputationRep:
    I love ELF producsts...just ordered a second 'Total Face Brush' as I use one for blusher and one for powder. Their studio line blushers are also amazing, I have it in 'Tickled Pink' which is a great alternative to Benefit 'Thrrrob'. :p:
    Also a huge fan of their mineral line; again with their blushers! I have one in 'Bliss' which is great for a subtle 'peaches and cream' complexion. Can't really go wrong for £3! :p:

Oh, and whilst their 'Eye Widener' pearly white pencil isn't great on the eyes, it works as a great highligher. Maybe even better than Touche Eclat? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Righty, I got my delivery this afternoon.

Studio Blush brush - this is much smaller than expected. I was kind of hoping for something a little bigger, but it's OK.

Studio Mini Makeup Kit - I really like the eyeshadows, but the lipglosses feel a bit cheap (they have a sort of pearly finish) and most colours are darker than what I normally wear.

Studio Kabuki - this is very very soft! I think it's a great deal.

I still need to test out the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. The other brushes I got were backups, but I noticed the second Small Angled Brush I got has a minor defect so I will email them about it.

Studio concealer/highlighter duo - The highlighter isn't doing much for me but the concealer is quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    For my last lot of ELF I had:

Two mineral eyeshadows, Socialite and Sweet. Sweet looks BRIGHT pink in the tub but it's a lovely subtle pinky gold on the lids. Socialite is a great dark brown, a cool brown rather than a warm brown, very dark, good for an eyeliner. It's my new alternative to black eyeliner. Both delightfully easy to blend, I've been wearing Sweet with the purple in the original Sleek palette in the crease, and they blend really well.

The eyeshadow transformer palette. Haven't really got the hang of it yet - it does alter the colour of eyeshadows, for example I put the blue transformer over Sweet and it made it more of a lilac colour, and I put the pink transformer over it, making it even pinker, but it seemed a bit over-caked, if you know what I mean? Hard to describe really.

Plumping lip glaze. Lovely double-ended lipgloss, the pearly white end is slightly over-minty though!

Studio blusher in tickled pink - think I've finally found a blusher that agrees with me. Not shimmery or anything. Excellent.

Also got a theraputic lipbalm in blackberry (except it tastes like grape!) and a Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips but the former is just a lipbalm and the latter is a repeat buy because it's so nice.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.