Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel physically sick when I think about my ex girlfriend ever having sex with anyone else, and despite the love I had for her, even if she came begging back I'd say no, solely because she been with someone else other than me...

ReputationRep:
    no it's not.

ReputationRep:
    It'd be weird if you threw up on her, otherwise - no.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you are not quite over her yet tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel physically sick when I think about my ex girlfriend ever having sex with anyone else, and despite the love I had for her, even if she came begging back I'd say no, solely because she been with someone else other than me...
    is this how all boys are..?
    If so, it explains A LOT about my ex's actions towards me lol

not saying I'd throw a party if I imagined him sleeping with someone else in graphic detail though, so it's safe to say you aren't weird

ReputationRep:
    Not weird but got to let go at some point ...

ReputationRep:
    Its not weird, i think the majority of people feel like this at some point, however it would suggest that you are not quite over her if you are still worrying about this.

ReputationRep:
    give it some time and u'll be as cool as :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't weird at all. Don't worry, you will get over her and find someone else who is better than her and then you won't feel sick anymore at the thought of her

my bf's always said that if we were to break up, and i was to move on and be with someone else, there would be no way we could ever get back together - he said he wouldnt want me if i had been with someone else

ReputationRep:
    No it's not weird, it's understandable to feel a little hurt.

ReputationRep:
    nope, when i broke up with my ex, i didn't stop throwing up for about 2 months, went off food and everything....breakups are the best diets ever! lol in all seriousness it does pass, i don't feel sick now when i think about it, just a little cold inside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzle)
    nope, when i broke up with my ex, i didn't stop throwing up for about 2 months, went off food and everything....breakups are the best diets ever! lol in all seriousness it does pass, i don't feel sick now when i think about it, just a little cold inside
    How long ago was it?
    i feel bad for you, it must have hurt so much.
    When me and an ex of mine broke up i couldn;t bring myself to eat more than a few biscuits a day and i just felt ill.

ReputationRep:
    how are you feeling now? i still throw up from time to time thinking about my ex or seeing his new girlfriend :-(

ReputationRep:
    Regret and jealousy makes me feel physically sick, it's a horrible feeling and I do empathise.
    I think you just need time though, you'll be able to numb the feelings eventually. Just hang in there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.