Turn on thread page Beta

How much do you pay for your favourite drink in your preferred club/bar/pub? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As the title says.
    I'm trying to do a comparison to the prices we payed on holiday.. and I'm just wondering in general how much it varies. I've been told that WKDS and Smirnoffs can be sold for up to 6/7 pounds in some clubs ? True ? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    student nights, a bottle of something such as WKD is £1.50. same price for a single and a mixer

ReputationRep:
    £2.70 for a pint and £2.70 for a double vodka and coke which is an amazing deal i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe4wolves)
    £2.70 for a pint and £2.70 for a double vodka and coke which is an amazing deal i think.
    Take me!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite drink has to go to a double Jager and RedBull, Jager is £1.40 a measure in the local Weatherspoons (how depressing is it that, thats the best pub in town) with a double up at a £1 extra, so the whole drink works out at £3.90 when RedBull is £1.50 a can. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Take me!
    I will, you'd love it!
    Haha, it used to be the last pub we'd stop at on the way to the club (only one club where im from haha) at around 11.30, but now i skip the rest and start there..
    I'm hammered by 10pm haha.

ReputationRep:
    Spiders night club in hull, Black widow... two shots of white rum, lime cordial, coke, and a gummy snake. £1.60

ReputationRep:
    I either drink JD and coke which is £2, or snakebite, which is £2.40

ReputationRep:
    vodka £1

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.