Turn on thread page Beta

obsessed!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok so when uni started i met this guy through a friend and he happened to like me.after a while we got talkin for quites sometime and finally he asked me if i could be his girlfriend of which i wasnt too sure about because i didnt want a relationship with him too soon.just wanted to get to know him and not rush things.so after that he went silent and kept in touch in chapters if you know what i mean then again we started talking i asked him why he went awol!! he said he thought i didnt like him anymore so our little conversations rekindled and at one time he invited me over to his place for the third time and we ended up kissing(trust me he just licked me over and stuck his tongue right down my throat...:P) and he later asked me to sleep over at his of which i agreed.we only kissed but had no sex at all though he realy wanted to have it and that i give him a bj(ewww)but like i said i was not ready to go to such extremes with him.the followin day i wet back home *regretting* and he didnt bother to call me or anything so after a few days he sent me a message to say its been long and was askin what i had been upto.well i didnt say much

but the thing is i realy need to forget about this guy and its not just happening. not a day goes by without thinking about him.i havent told him exactly how i feel about him reason been he might get too big headed and just start acting weird towards me which i dont want to happen.he told me he realy liked me but sometimes i think he just wants to get laid with me.which i defnitely dont want.iknow he thinks i dont like him from the way i act but how do i just let him kno how i feel about him??can i text or call him en let him kno or shud i ask how he felt about our little kiss lol what exactly should i do because i have never been a type to pour out my feelings though am trying.the past months have been realy hard because i just cant seem to function am always thinkin about him and knowin that someday will be togther.by the way am always checking out his profile on some social network.i dont know why i have gron to like him this much i wuold go to the store and buy him musculine products lol

someone please help me out because am LOOSING it!!!

ReputationRep:
    You say you need to forget about him but you've grown to like him so much. What do you want? Would you like a relationship with him if he acted more sensibly instead of asking for BJ's on the very first night? If this is the case you should speak to him (because he obviously likes you). If not, then be strict with yourself. And tell yourself nothing will ever happen again.

ReputationRep:
    ok.. so you didn't like him at first but now you like him, and he liked you at first but now he thinks you don't like him?

Just tell him you like him :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's never good to be obsessed, because by then you know it's gone too far. As someone with Asperger syndrome I get obsessed all the time, and I used to really embarrass myself in front of my parents when I was younger. It's really hard as I can't tell if I genuinely want something or that I'll get over it in time cause it's just a periodic obsession.

(Original post by deepthoughts44)
    You say you need to forget about him but you've grown to like him so much. What do you want? Would you like a relationship with him if he acted more sensibly instead of asking for BJ's on the very first night? If this is the case you should speak to him (because he obviously likes you). If not, then be strict with yourself. And tell yourself nothing will ever happen again.

tks for your reply.well a part of me wants him so bad because its clear i love spending time with him and just talkin to him then again another part of me doesnt want him because of the way he acts at times eg talking to me whenever he feels like. And yeah i would like a relationship with him if he acted more sensibly enough.am trying to be strict with myself but its hard to forget about a guy i shared my first kiss with :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    ok.. so you didn't like him at first but now you like him, and he liked you at first but now he thinks you don't like him?

Just tell him you like him :yep:

exactly!!! yeah i told him that i liked him (durin our likkle kiss :P) which he knows by now *i think* but my actions dont realy show it.like i said i've never been a type to pour out my feelings because i cant stand rejection.then again i dont want him to percive me as some sort of [email protected]#$%.because i think he will go on telling his friends about how i feel about him.do you think it would be a good idea to ask him how h felt about the night we spent together?its been a month and we have never spoken about it...tks for your reply btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    It's never good to be obsessed, because by then you know it's gone too far. As someone with Asperger syndrome I get obsessed all the time, and I used to really embarrass myself in front of my parents when I was younger. It's really hard as I can't tell if I genuinely want something or that I'll get over it in time cause it's just a periodic obsession.
    i know..but it hasnt gone that far yet :yes: its just that i google him up sometimes which is embarrasing ..ikno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbly_bubbly)
    ok so when uni started i met this guy through a friend and he happened to like me.after a while we got talkin for quites sometime and finally he asked me if i could be his girlfriend of which i wasnt too sure about because i didnt want a relationship with him too soon.just wanted to get to know him and not rush things.so after that he went silent and kept in touch in chapters if you know what i mean then again we started talking i asked him why he went awol!! he said he thought i didnt like him anymore so our little conversations rekindled and at one time he invited me over to his place for the third time and we ended up kissing(trust me he just licked me over and stuck his tongue right down my throat...:P) and he later asked me to sleep over at his of which i agreed.we only kissed but had no sex at all though he realy wanted to have it and that i give him a bj(ewww)but like i said i was not ready to go to such extremes with him.the followin day i wet back home *regretting* and he didnt bother to call me or anything so after a few days he sent me a message to say its been long and was askin what i had been upto.well i didnt say much

but the thing is i realy need to forget about this guy and its not just happening. not a day goes by without thinking about him.i havent told him exactly how i feel about him reason been he might get too big headed and just start acting weird towards me which i dont want to happen.he told me he realy liked me but sometimes i think he just wants to get laid with me.which i defnitely dont want.iknow he thinks i dont like him from the way i act but how do i just let him kno how i feel about him??can i text or call him en let him kno or shud i ask how he felt about our little kiss lol what exactly should i do because i have never been a type to pour out my feelings though am trying.the past months have been realy hard because i just cant seem to function am always thinkin about him and knowin that someday will be togther.by the way am always checking out his profile on some social network.i dont know why i have gron to like him this much i wuold go to the store and buy him musculine products lol

someone please help me out because am LOOSING it!!!
    Sounds like because you didn't give him what he wanted, he's not interested. If he was, he'd be speaking to you. Move on.

(Original post by Choccielatte)
    Sounds like because you didn't give him what he wanted, he's not interested. If he was, he'd be speaking to you. Move on.
    its easier said than done love.but yeah i will move on.any suggestions to help me do that?the past months days i have been rejecting some dudes just for his sake knowin we might work things out some day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbly_bubbly)
    exactly!!! yeah i told him that i liked him (durin our likkle kiss :P) which he knows by now *i think* but my actions dont realy show it.like i said i've never been a type to pour out my feelings because i cant stand rejection.then again i dont want him to percive me as some sort of [email protected]#$%.because i think he will go on telling his friends about how i feel about him.do you think it would be a good idea to ask him how h felt about the night we spent together?its been a month and we have never spoken about it...tks for your reply btw

Yeah why not, and also I would say don't be afraid to show how you really feel. :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.