Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Malcolm X: Our History Was Destroyed By Slavery watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Son of Adam)
    Hey come on mate, he never said that ever.
    :confused:

Our lord says (interpretation of the meaning):
    "This [plane crash] was an act of God showing his wrath or complete resentment over the brutal form of injustice that had been inflicted on our poor unarmed brothers... we did not think that it was a coincidence that 120 of the whites on this plane came from the state of Georgia, a state that has the worst record in the history of America for the mistreatment of black people in this country."

6:00 - 7:40

This guy is a racist nut case.

ReputationRep:
    Hey come on mate, he never said that ever.
    Errm...actually he did;

"When the plane crashed in France, I pointed out to the crowd that this was an act of God showing his wrath or complete resentment over the brutal form of injustice that had been inflicted upon our poor, unarmed brothers." [6:20-6:38]

ReputationRep:
    surely he doesn't mean by way or another to hate white people, from his context, he might says the ancestor of white American.

Because, not all white came from the state of Georgia, in fact there are many whites in many other states even in middle east like Lebanese and Syrian people.

Btw, they are beautiful as well. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    "We did not think that it was a coincidence that 120 of the whites on this plane came from the state of Georgia, a state that has the worst record in the history of America for the mistreatment of black people in this country..." [7:16-7:31]

ReputationRep:
    Err, I've not watched the whole video...
    You post a video for discussion that you have not watched then deny content that people criticise? Bye, I'm out of this thread, unless of course you can be bothered to at least watch it...

ReputationRep:
    In fact, even if you do watch it, you have lost credibility in my opinion. I'm out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morlock)
    You post a video for discussion that you have not watched then deny content that people criticise? Bye, I'm out of this thread, unless of course you can be bothered to at least watch it...
    Listen try to not deceiving yourself, it's fact there were a henious racism that some white people mistreated African people in America, i think, it goes without saying.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.