Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Theory test today at 4pm ahhhh! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have got my theory test today at Kingston test centre! kingston hall road ,Drapers centre if anyone knows where the road is ..ny way I have just done about 5 practice theory test and about 5 hazard perception tests combined with the ones I did yesterday...Should I just relax now or do further preparation? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Keep going at it.

ReputationRep:
    Do more hazard perception tests.

(Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    Hi I have got my theory test today at Kingston test centre! kingston hall road ,Drapers centre if anyone knows where the road is ..ny way I have just done about 5 practice theory test and about 5 hazard perception tests combined with the ones I did yesterday...Should I just relax now or do further preparation? Thanks
    If you walk down Union St (the read opposite the Bentalls centre) and then down St James Rd you'll get to Kingston Hall road (here=> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-...04823&t=h&z=18)

you could have a look through stopping distances and some of the other questions that you found hard

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    If you walk down Union St (the read opposite the Bentalls centre) and then down St James Rd you'll get to Kingston Hall road (here=> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-...04823&t=h&z=18)

you could have a look through stopping distances and some of the other questions that you found hard

Good Luck
    Thanks

Thanks
    Also just go in and ask at the front desk and they'll direct you upstairs. I turned up about 30 minutes early and they let me in straight away to do the test

ReputationRep:
    keep doin the tests it'll increase ur chances of passin n aslong as ur getting passes on most of the mock tests u'll do fine gd luck

ReputationRep:
    I got my theory at 5pm tonight, does anyone have any good sites to practice the hazard perception?

ReputationRep:
    Well now i know your exact location, i'll be waiting.

Theory test is nothing compared to the practical.
    I just made sure i learnt the entire theory questions book and got 49/50.
    Barely passed the hazard perception, i suggest clicking every time you see anything thats even close to a hazard, i obviously didnt click enough by waiting for the major hazards to come into play.

ReputationRep:
    Im leaving soon guys wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    i have mine on saterday and im not feeling well , hope you pass! let us know how you got on and what sort of questions you got.

ReputationRep:
    I passed yeah 46/50 and 53/75

ReputationRep:
    nyc one. now for the practical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seleneybob)
    i have mine on saterday and im not feeling well , hope you pass! let us know how you got on and what sort of questions you got.
    I got a road sign one (turn left ahead one) I got the questions about country roads and motorways(studs on the motorway) one and I can't remember the rest...it's a blur to be honest before you start just calm yourself down and read the question take your time and do not rush ... and review the ones you weren't sure of at the end.

The hazard perception was quite alright after the theory test I was convinced I had failed so I just concentrated whulst do the hazard one and I passed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockyone2)
    nyc one. now for the practical.
    yeah I know I'm sur I'll be alright on that one all my mates passed first time on that ..so I'm sure I will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to reach the age when you can drive but why do people make such a big deal out of the test and learning?

It's piss easy to drive in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I know I'm sur I'll be alright on that one all my mates passed first time on that ..so I'm sure I will be fine.
    Check out the "I just failed my driving test" thread. Its not as easy as it seems, theres so many small things you can fail on, but best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    well done !!!! coincedently i got the exact same score as you when i did my test yesterday :eek3:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.