Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Theory test today at 4pm ahhhh! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inlovewithlife2009)
    well done !!!! coincedently i got the exact same score as you when i did my test yesterday :eek3:
    woah freaky!

ReputationRep:
    if you cant get 50/50 on that stupid test you shouldnt be allowed to drive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    I got a road sign one (turn left ahead one) I got the questions about country roads and motorways(studs on the motorway) one and I can't remember the rest...it's a blur to be honest before you start just calm yourself down and read the question take your time and do not rush ... and review the ones you weren't sure of at the end.

The hazard perception was quite alright after the theory test I was convinced I had failed so I just concentrated whulst do the hazard one and I passed.
    well done! iv done alot of revision for mine, did you find the questions quite hard or easy? how long did it take you, when i do the mock tests it only takes me about 10mins.

When are you thinking about doing your pratical test? i hope to do mine in about a month if i pass my theory that is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inlovewithlife2009)
    well done !!!! coincedently i got the exact same score as you when i did my test yesterday :eek3:
    Weirdly enough, I got the EXACT same score when I sat my theory (1st April 09)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seleneybob)
    well done! iv done alot of revision for mine, did you find the questions quite hard or easy? how long did it take you, when i do the mock tests it only takes me about 10mins.

When are you thinking about doing your pratical test? i hope to do mine in about a month if i pass my theory that is!
    I didn't find them hard but not overally easy ..because for mine I had to really think for some..but overall i t was okay most of the questions I have seen before so I just memorised the answers ..cause I did loads of prep for both...I haven't started driving with an instructer yet so I'm hoping to do that quite soon next month hopefully..and then some time next year I will do my practical.

I passed yeah 46/50 and 53/75
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    Well done
    thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't find them hard but not overally easy ..because for mine I had to really think for some..but overall i t was okay most of the questions I have seen before so I just memorised the answers ..cause I did loads of prep for both...I haven't started driving with an instructer yet so I'm hoping to do that quite soon next month hopefully..and then some time next year I will do my practical.
    I wish i had done what you have done and got my theory out the way before i even started learning! i keep putting off doing mine, my driving instructer kept tellin me to get it done! i hope i pass it :s iv done loads of pratice mocks, and i do well in them.
    good luck learning to drive!

ReputationRep:
    Well done - although I think they should cut the amount of time you get in half. You don't get that long to react on the roads and do process of elimination there

ReputationRep:
    I wish i had done what you have done and got my theory out the way before i even started learning! i keep putting off doing mine.
    thats exactly what i did and i do kinda regret it but actually i don't now becoz the stuff u've learnt in lessons will help you to understand the rules of the highway code better and all that driving would have given you plenty of practise in hazard finding.

iv done alot of revision for mine, did you find the questions quite hard or easy?
    its mostly straightforward but of course there'll be questions which u have to think about, but u can always flag them and return to them later. i use to take 10-15 mins on mock tests too but on the real test i took a good 40-45 mins just to be on the safe side.

so dont worry bout it, just keep reading lots of the highway code n do lots of mock tests n u'll do fine gd luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.