Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nails Inc Nail Varnish for just £1 Delivered. watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nailsinc.com/fabulous2

They're usually like 10/11 quid so it's a bit of a bargain.

Just put FABNAOF2 in the promotion codes bit. Also gets you 40% off anything else in your basket.

Ends 30th July, so get shopping

EDIT: The site is really slow/not working due to loads of people on it haha, but keep trying, mine went through earlier.

(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    www.nailsinc.com

They're usually like 10/11 quid so it's a bit of a bargain.

Just put FABNAOF2 in the promotion codes bit. Also gets you 40% off anything else in your basket.

Ends 30th July, so get shopping
    Hey

I ordered my bottle on Tuesday (News of the World were doing the deal). . Im sat waiting excitedly. :woo:

Mind me asking which colour did you get??? . . .

EDIT: The offer ended Tuesday (according to the News of the World) :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Let a newcomer to Nails Inc. in, what's so good about this nail varnish? :ninja:

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Let a newcomer to Nails Inc. in, what's so good about this nail varnish? :ninja:
    :dontknow: . . . lol I just know its expensive and News of the World had a deal on Monday -Tuesday, giving away free nail polish (£1 delivery). So I took advantage of it and ordered a bottle!

Im on a mission though at the moment to experiment with a lot of nail polish brands - those in particular which are expensive (but only when on offer or I find cheaper versions online).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    :dontknow: . . . lol I just know its expensive and News of the World had a deal on Monday -Tuesday, giving away free nail polish (£1 delivery). So I took advantage of it and ordered a bottle!

Im on a mission though at the moment to experiment with a lot of nail polish brands - those in particular which are expensive (but only when on offer or I find cheaper versions online).
    Have you tried Barry M? Best I've used, by far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)

Lol! Don't get me wrong, I am always happy to take advantage of a good offer, but I'm wondering whether it's worth treating myself to the pastels collection as well!

ReputationRep:
    ooh, thanks for this

ReputationRep:
    The code doesn't work?

ReputationRep:
    thats a great deal! just got some

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Lol! Don't get me wrong, I am always happy to take advantage of a good offer, but I'm wondering whether it's worth treating myself to the pastels collection as well!
    Yea im tempted to get one I want, but I can't justify £10.50 on nail polish lol - maybe in the day when I was earning good money and often wasted it on crap (which im often reminded about by my mum :rolleyes:) These days, gota watch the pennies.

(Original post by harleygrant)
    :yes: Love them.

I'm waiting for payday so I can order some OPI (from LA = cheaper). That is another good brand and China Glaze.

ReputationRep:
    hmm it said code accpted but nothing happened?

(Original post by strawberry fields)
    thats a great deal! just got some
    The code working for you? . . . .I tried it and it didn't work at all! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    :ditto: I love it, very chip resistant!

ReputationRep:
    We have increased the capacity of the site to do our best to accommodate the extra traffic for the Fabulous magazine offer.

However you may still experience some delays in gaining access.

Please try again in 30 minutes and remember the offer will be available until midnight thursday so you will have an opportunity to order your nail polish.

Once again apologies the inconvenience
    :facepalm: I'll have to try later.

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck between

ReputationRep:
    grrrrr the site has broken down cos of the huge amount of people on it, i hope i get to buy some before the offer runs out

ReputationRep:
    nails inc is ok but it's not THAT good. it comes out really shiny and smooth but i find that it sometimes turns my nails yellow even with a base coat :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I can't get the code to work. It says code accepted, but nothing happens :confused:. I'll give it another go later I think, this offer is just way too good to miss!

ReputationRep:
    High Traffic atm apparently :nn: Keep trying, mine went through this morning okay.

This might interest some of you!!!

Link!

EDIT: Probably explains why no-one else can use the code!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.