Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nails Inc Nail Varnish for just £1 Delivered. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasmine90)
    grrrrr the site has broken down cos of the huge amount of people on it, i hope i get to buy some before the offer runs out
    I have no words to describe the amazingness of your signature.

I tried Nails Inc once when I got a free bottle with a magazine and it was ****. I've got extraordinarily small nails and the brush was MASSIVE and thick, the polish was really weird, like thicker than I would expect it, and my friend said it stained her nails even though she used a base. Wasn't impressed but for a pound I might well try it again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah nothing happened when i 'redeemed' the offer at the checkout, it said code accepted but nothing happened... x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:Emma:.)
    Yeah nothing happened when i 'redeemed' the offer at the checkout, it said code accepted but nothing happened... x x x
    Same. I tried to continue by putting in the billing address and the like, thinking it maybe the change would show up by the order confirmation bit but it didn't. So I just closed it and will try again later.

(Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    I tried Nails Inc once when I got a free bottle with a magazine and it was ****. I've got extraordinarily small nails and the brush was MASSIVE and thick, the polish was really weird, like thicker than I would expect it, and my friend said it stained her nails even though she used a base. Wasn't impressed but for a pound I might well try it again.
    Oooo . .ta for posting this. I have always wanted to try it and I refused to pay £10.50 for it, far too expensive IMO. But for free (£1 delivery, can't complain really).

Will update once mine has arrived - at least I won't have wasted £10.50 . .

ReputationRep:
    It just worked fine for me, I went for the lilac one

Thanks for this!

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why it's not working for you guys :dontknow: my friend just ordered one no problem

(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Don't know why it's not working for you guys :dontknow: my friend just ordered one no problem
    Does it work for a certain selection of colours or a bigger selection????

ReputationRep:
    Just a thought, I tried to order it just using the main nailsinc.com site, because following the link here just kept giving the "too many people, check back later" error message. Could be why the code doesn't appear to work. I'll try to use the fabulous2 link. Was this the case for the others whose codes didn't work?

ReputationRep:
    It's still not letting me in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk)
    Just a thought, I tried to order it just using the main nailsinc.com site, because following the link here just kept giving the "too many people, check back later" error message. Could be why the code doesn't appear to work. I'll try to use the fabulous2 link. Was this the case for the others whose codes didn't work?
    That was the issue, just managed to follow the link given So keep trying that guys! Only thing is, there is a much more limited selection of colours, I was quite disappointed because I had my heart set on one of the nice dark blue ones on the main website. Ordered orange because the rest are quite boring and I wanted to try something different!

ReputationRep:
    I got in. I dunno what one to get though. Decisions, decisions.

Its working - it worked for me!

Managed to get another bottle!

Hopefully I get both of them!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, just got mine!

ReputationRep:
    yay just got mine

ReputationRep:
    Quick question - Is the bill sent to the address or do you use a card?

ReputationRep:
    Code won't work for me either, keeps coming up with "Code Accepted" and then nothing happening.
    Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    How many can you get? I just ordered 2.. might try again! ..and again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    Code won't work for me either, keeps coming up with "Code Accepted" and then nothing happening.
    Any suggestions?
    What bit are you at? The discount doesn't come off until after you give the address.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nailsinc.com/fabulous2

Use that link not the direct one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    How many can you get? I just ordered 2.. might try again! ..and again!!
    It said one per household so I'm getting them sent to my aunt's and gran's.

Did you need a card to get it or does it send a bill?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.