Turn on thread page Beta

Nails Inc Nail Varnish for just £1 Delivered. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It worked!
    Thank you. :grin:

LoL I mention I ordered two - everyone orders more lol . . LoL

Such a good offer - might as well try ya luck @ getting more :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Mine went through I think the key is using the link in the original post - the reason it wasn't working for me originally is because I was just going to the main site.

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered 3 Thanks!

(Original post by Memento Mori)
    Mine went through I think the key is using the link in the original post - the reason it wasn't working for me originally is because I was just going to the main site.
    Yeh you need to go through the link.

(Original post by DancinBallerina)
    LoL I mention I ordered two - everyone orders more lol . . LoL

Such a good offer - might as well try ya luck @ getting more .
    I've ordered a couple of colours. Most of them probably wouldn't look good on me or be colours I'd wear. Gutted the navy blue and the plum sold out.

(Original post by happydinosaur)
    I've ordered a couple of colours. Most of them probably wouldn't look good on me or be colours I'd wear. Gutted the navy blue and the plum sold out.
    Yea I ordered the hot pink one on Tuesday and I thought meh will get the orange one as well - just to see what the colours are like and how good of a polish they really are.

£21 saved - can't go wrong! lol

ReputationRep:
    thankyou!!!! it's little finds like this that make my day so much better XD

(Original post by dance-to-the-music)
    thankyou!!!! it's little finds like this that make my day so much better XD
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who considers a bargain like this to have made my day rather excellent!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh thanks for posting, I ordered the pale orange one. Really wish the navy was available though, I've been wanting good navy varnish for ages.

Don't suppose anyone knows of any nice pink iridescent (hint of purple) nail varnishes? . .I know there is on on the nails inc, but its £10.50 (not paying that). Preferably one that dries quick too.

Please quote if you have any ideas.

Thankies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    I have no words to describe the amazingness of your signature.

I tried Nails Inc once when I got a free bottle with a magazine and it was ****. I've got extraordinarily small nails and the brush was MASSIVE and thick, the polish was really weird, like thicker than I would expect it, and my friend said it stained her nails even though she used a base. Wasn't impressed but for a pound I might well try it again.
    YAY thank you im glad someone else appreciates it as much as i do :p:

ReputationRep:
    just ordered 2 most of the nice colours have run out LOL

ReputationRep:
    thank you! i got china town and kings road! can't wait to get them!

ReputationRep:
    Yea im tempted to get one I want, but I can't justify £10.50 on nail polish lol - maybe in the day when I was earning good money and often wasted it on crap (which im often reminded about by my mum :rolleyes:) These days, gota watch the pennies.

:yes: Love them.

I'm waiting for payday so I can order some OPI (from LA = cheaper). That is another good brand and China Glaze.
    you might also want to look at orly, essie, zoya, rescue beauty lounge and ciate. for a pink with purple, china glaze pink voltage. it's a very hot, bright pink but it has this amazing slight purple flash to it.

(Original post by seabird)
    you might also want to look at orly, essie, zoya, rescue beauty lounge and ciate. for a pink with purple, china glaze pink voltage. it's a very hot, bright pink but it has this amazing slight purple flash to it.
    Yea I subscribed to someone's blog who specifically deals with nail polishes and she has previewed some wicked colours lately. So I am going to have a look around in Sally's tomorrow - see if they have anything.

Thankies

ReputationRep:
    Yea I subscribed to someone's blog who specifically deals with nail polishes and she has previewed some wicked colours lately. So I am going to have a look around in Sally's tomorrow - see if they have anything.

Thankies
    i got my chg pink voltage from sallys! another surprisingly good polish is collection 2000 hot looks. the brush is pretty much the same as opi, and the main good thing about opi is the brush. not sure if you own a decent topcoat- if you don't, look at seche vite or nubar diamont. omg i could talk about nails forever.. hahah.

(Original post by seabird)
    i got my chg pink voltage from sallys! another surprisingly good polish is collection 2000 hot looks. the brush is pretty much the same as opi, and the main good thing about opi is the brush. not sure if you own a decent topcoat- if you don't, look at seche vite or nubar diamont. omg i could talk about nails forever.. hahah.
    I have this nail polish which is pink, but has this hint of purple that twinkles when the light hits it. Its not a solid colour, quite clear, but its gorg. Im not into bright in ya face colours, just something that takes the darkness out my nails as my nails are dark naturally.

I ordered the OPI Nail Envy from LA last month = that stuff is the beeknees and the brush is amazing. The Seche Vite I have also heard of which I plan to order tomorrow (payday :woo: lol) - I have Barry M but its quite watery I think :dontknow:.

So glad you too like nails and nail polish I feel like im not the only one with an addiction for it.

ReputationRep:
    So glad you too like nails and nail polish I feel like im not the only one with an addiction for it.
    Try this girl http://thenailbuff.blogspot.com/
    She made it into an article on the Metro about 3 weeks ago along with other gurus

(Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Try this girl http://thenailbuff.blogspot.com/
    She made it into an article on the Metro about 3 weeks ago along with other gurus
    Ahhh wicked - thankies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who considers a bargain like this to have made my day rather excellent!
    great minds think alike!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.