Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Did anyone order more than one? :ninja: How likely do you think it is that I'll get more than one, seeing as I thought they'd make a good part of my friends bday pressie I ordered a couple :yy:
    Two of mine arrived this morning and I'm waiting for a couple more, so I think you'll get them fine. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd)
    Two of mine arrived this morning and I'm waiting for a couple more, so I think you'll get them fine. :ninja:
    Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    ah im too late i think

(Original post by Absurd)
    Two of mine arrived this morning and I'm waiting for a couple more, so I think you'll get them fine.
    Excellent Can't wait for them to arrive. Will satisfy my shopping cravings without me having to spend anymore money

ReputationRep:
    i got one today in the post..
    i put two in my name and one in my sisters. hopefully the other two will come. i put the one tht came through today (china town or sumthin) and it looks quite nice

(Original post by Dubstepper)
    i got one today in the post..
    i put two in my name and one in my sisters. hopefully the other two will come. i put the one tht came through today (china town or sumthin) and it looks quite nice
    When did you order yours??? . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    When did you order yours??? . .
    on the deadline day

on the deadline day
    You got yours mighty quick then? . . .I ordered one on the Tuesday and another on the Thursday - neither of them have come through, but I have been debited the £2!!

ReputationRep:
    You got yours mighty quick then? . . .I ordered one on the Tuesday and another on the Thursday - neither of them have come through, but I have been debited the £2!!

check their delivery thingy? i havent got my other 2 yet!! and theyve taken 3 quid from my account. actually let me check the delivery hold up...

[QUOTE]Standard deliveries are dispatched by Parcel Force 48 hour insured delivery service or by Royal Mail First Class Recorded. Typically delivery can be expected within 4 to 7 working days of placing an order. However, this is likely to increase to up to 14 working days during busy periods such as Christmas and New Year. [QUOTE]

hmmm... wait til next week then email them?

check their delivery thingy? i havent got my other 2 yet!! and theyve taken 3 quid from my account. actually let me check the delivery hold up...

Standard deliveries are dispatched by Parcel Force 48 hour insured delivery service or by Royal Mail First Class Recorded. Typically delivery can be expected within 4 to 7 working days of placing an order. However, this is likely to increase to up to 14 working days during busy periods such as Christmas and New Year.

hmmm... wait til next week then email them?
    I'll give it to the end of the week for the first one - if nothing, I'll email and ask.

Thankies

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got mineee

(Original post by ShortyGetLow)
    I still haven't got mineee
    No nor me and I ordered my first one a week Tuesday and the 2nd one a week Thursday! And they have debited my account for both of the polishes!

No nor me and I ordered my first one a week Tuesday and the 2nd one a week Thursday! And they have debited my account for both of the polishes!
    I don't have mine yet either. Probably takes a while to get through so many orders all placed at once.

(Original post by happydinosaur)
    I don't have mine yet either. Probably takes a while to get through so many orders all placed at once.
    Yea im guna give them til next week and see . .

I will post on here when mine come so people know roughly when they will get theirs.

ReputationRep:
    Yea im guna give them til next week and see . .

I will post on here when mine come so people know roughly when they will get theirs.

Just to say, I ordered mine on 30th july... and it came like 2 days ago :\

I shall try it tommorow :ahee:

(Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Just to say, I ordered mine on 30th july... and it came like 2 days ago :\

I shall try it tommorow :ahee:
    Serious?? :confused: In that case, Nails Inc will be getting a call from me tomorrow then - if no nail polish I want my £2 back!

ReputationRep:
    I got mine this morning btw. All three of them :awesome:

(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    I got mine this morning btw. All three of them :awesome:
    I want mine . . .

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got mine, and I ordered it on Thursday. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for mine too.....ordered one for my house and one for my grandmas :P No idea if theyve sent it her way though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.