Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nails Inc Nail Varnish for just £1 Delivered. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it said on the site that it could take up to 14 days for the items to arrive. Patience. I've still only got two.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't received mine either. I think if Absurd's saying could take up to 14 days, then there's about 2 days of waiting left to do?

One of mine came this morning - China Town, waiting for another one I ordered - that may come Thurs/Fri I predict.

ReputationRep:
    mine still haven't come I ordered China Town too and the orange one.

ReputationRep:
    Its probably taking time because people would have ordered two or more using the code .. therefore double the orders.

Still haven't got mine

(Original post by strawberry fields)
    mine still haven't come I ordered China Town too and the orange one.
    I ordered the Orange one as well - if I get it before you do will let you know what its like or ''swatch'' it for you. The China Town one is nice - I didn't like it at first, but I put it on my toes and it is infact really nice, bright (with a hint of purple ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I ordered the Orange one as well - if I get it before you do will let you know what its like or ''swatch'' it for you. The China Town one is nice - I didn't like it at first, but I put it on my toes and it is infact really nice, bright (with a hint of purple ).
    Thanks! China Town sounds good, I just wish they'd arrive now!

ReputationRep:
    I got a pink bottle free when I went to see Shopaholic a few weeks ago, I really like Nail Inc

ReputationRep:
    Mine still hasn't arrived, taking ages!! Actually, all the things i've ordered recently are taking ages to come, including a next day delivery :mad: Anyway, looking forward to my nail vanish...... can't remember which one I ordered though!

(Original post by ladydeborah)
    Mine still hasn't arrived, taking ages!! Actually, all the things i've ordered recently are taking ages to come, including a next day delivery :mad: Anyway, looking forward to my nail vanish...... can't remember which one I ordered though!
    Royal Mail are on strike in some areas and Nails Inc have said about being caught up in it!

So I guess just gota sit tight and wait

Royal Mail are on strike in some areas and Nails Inc have said about being caught up in it!

So I guess just gota sit tight and wait
    Very good point actually. Bet my Nails Inc is caught up in strike action just like my Graze box was last week

This is a piss take. I'm leaving for 6 days on saturday so it'd better have come by then! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: the orange one has arrived! just waiting on the pink one now...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got mine today too, the orange one. It is really nice! So patience all, they'll hopefully arrive soon.

(Original post by strawberry fields)
    :woo: the orange one has arrived! just waiting on the pink one now...
    Yea my orange one has arrived too Wish I had ordered more now as clearly ''only order one'' says Nails Inc made no difference to them (apart from taking ages with the order).

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got my orange one. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yea my orange one has arrived too Wish I had ordered more now as clearly ''only order one'' says Nails Inc made no difference to them (apart from taking ages with the order).
    I was gonna order more, but the colours I wanted had sold out

ReputationRep:
    Orange one arrived at my grandma's today yay

ReputationRep:
    Mine still hasn't arrived

ReputationRep:
    GUTTED that I missed this offer! I got a bottle free with instyle magazine a while back, it's like a berry red colour, really nice and it looks really good quality on as well. Aww I wanted some nails inc for £1 :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.