Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nails Inc Nail Varnish for just £1 Delivered. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nails inc in my opinion is over priced for what you get. Mine always seems to chip easy and doesnt last as long as some of my other varnishes.

(Original post by Becca)
    GUTTED that I missed this offer! I got a bottle free with instyle magazine a while back, it's like a berry red colour, really nice and it looks really good quality on as well. Aww I wanted some nails inc for £1 :sad:
    I have always wanted to try Nails Inc, but refused to pay £10.50 for a midget bottle of polish.
    Keep your eyes peeled because you never know . . it may come around again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I have always wanted to try Nails Inc, but refused to pay £10.50 for a midget bottle of polish.
    Keep your eyes peeled because you never know . . it may come around again.
    I paid £12 for an Illamasqua nail polish

It's amazing though. :love:

(Original post by Becca)
    I paid £12 for an Illamasqua nail polish

It's amazing though. :love:
    I wouldn't mind trying that brand, but not forking out £12 for it (yes I am a cheap skate lol :teeth:, so hunt for offers instead). lol But I can imagine it is nice though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I wouldn't mind trying that brand, but not forking out £12 for it (yes I am a cheap skate lol :teeth:, so hunt for offers instead). lol But I can imagine it is nice though. :yep:
    Yeah it's really good quality, it didn't chip for like at least 3 or 4 days! Normally I chip my nails straight away. You have to try them out though because the swatches online look nothing like the actual colours.

ReputationRep:
    Rahhh if mine doesnt come tomorrow, there will be dire consequences NailsInc!

ReputationRep:
    I got mine yesterday. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: The pink one came today, that was the last one I ordered!

ReputationRep:
    I rang their customer services earlier she told me that all the bottles from this offer where dispatched friday so they should be with you this week.

Still waiting for my last 2!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for mine
    I'll leave it a wee bit but I really want it for next Saturday because I have a wedding to go to!

ReputationRep:
    I've not had mine, bit miffed as i ordered something else off the site too! Going to call up tomorrow (if lines are open), see what's going on

-x-

The nail colour I ordered looks completely different to the one I got - but apparently it's the same one Jermyn street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    The nail colour I ordered looks completely different to the one I got - but apparently it's the same one Jermyn street
    Same here! I was expecting a brown-y colour but it looks purple to me. Ah well, at a quid can't really complain!

(Original post by _ Addie _)
    Same here! I was expecting a brown-y colour but it looks purple to me. Ah well, at a quid can't really complain!
    Yeah exactly! I tried it on though and at first it seemed a bit bleugh but it's growing on me

ReputationRep:
    Got mine this morning Was for my mom, colour looked a bit darker than what i thought it was on the website but she likes it

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ive finally recieved all my nailvarnishes!

ReputationRep:
    Mine took just over 2 weeks to come. So happy with it. I got Dover Street Market - a lovely dark purple.

And they sent me two when I only bought one. (I better check my bank statement to see if i paid twice!)

(Original post by sweetdarling)
    Mine took just over 2 weeks to come. So happy with it. I got Dover Street Market - a lovely dark purple.

And they sent me two when I only bought one. (I better check my bank statement to see if i paid twice!)
    Lucky you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    Lucky you :p:
    Heehee. I wouldn't even care if i had been charged for the two because the colour is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    What was the lilac one called?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.