Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please help!!! Female Participants needed for Dissertation Questionnaire!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frederizia)
    Done I swear I don't feel as bad about myself as it might seem from that survey
    Lol! Same! Just recently things haven't been right, but usually I don't care about weight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Lol! Same! Just recently things haven't been right, but usually I don't care about weight!
    With me it's a mix. On the one hand I actually feel loads better about my body at the moment but I suppose the general attitude is there? On the other hand I've been to a couple of birthdays and a wedding recently so I felt quite bad about all the cake I ate
    I mean, I watch what I eat but I don't really diet properly.

ReputationRep:
    Done, cool topic. Wish my diss was as interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princessme2009)
    Hi everyone!

I'm currently working on my dissertation and I really need more female participants to complete my questionnaire!

The aim of the questionnaire is to investigate whether the amount and types of media, as well as perceived social rank, correlate with eating and weight concerns in women aged 18+.

All responses are anonymous and all information provided will be kept confidential and will not be passed on to any third party.

Your input would be really helpful so if you have about 15 minutes to spare, please either click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your web browser to begin the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...4ekY5rrQ_3d_3d

Thankyou!
    I really liked your survey though the use of 'definite' in some questions was a bit confusing, e.g. definite fear of gaining weight.

ReputationRep:
    Done it, best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Done and dusted.

ReputationRep:
    done x

ReputationRep:
    done

ReputationRep:
    Since i dont have a TV its mostly irrelevant, but ive done it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    done!

ReputationRep:
    Done. I've just realised how confident I actually am. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done it. Good luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    Done! It's weird - on the one hand I'm happy with my weight/shape/size but on the other I'd love to be a bit thinner...but I don't actually want to be thinner...

Yeah, that makes no sense, but anyway!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.