Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gizmo!)
    still continuing the need to state you are ignoring me then, seven posts on.

i'd much rather you entered an interesting friendly debate at my side instead of writhing in proverbial pain at my feet, macca, so i'll appily reply to you, even if you choose to (not) ignore me.
    What the **** are you wittering on about? Where have i said i am ignoring you? I said i will disragard your stupidity and i asked you to stop talking balls. Learn to read and maybe il listen to what you have to say. As far as i can see you are talking rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    What the **** are you wittering on about? Where have i said i am ignoring you? I said i will disragard your stupidity and i asked you to stop talking balls. Learn to read and maybe il listen to what you have to say. As far as i can see you are talking rubbish.
    yes, thats more like a trigger reply.

'ignore' doesnt mean 'disregard' to you then, point taken, i'll adjust its meaning when repling to just you personally in future.

the forum should be ere a long time, so i await your debate when you fell more able to write more than that.

ReputationRep:
    yes, thats more like a trigger reply.

'ignore' doesnt mean 'disregard' to you then, point taken, i'll adjust its meaning when repling to just you personally in future.

the forum should be ere a long time, so i await your debate when you fell more able to write more than that.
    :yawn: pretnious as well as common. Im excited to hear more, can i subscribe to your newsletter?

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: pretnious as well as common. Im excited to hear more, can i subscribe to your newsletter?
    thanks for a more coherent reply, you've stopped ignoring my posts now.

just out of interest wheres the pretensciousness in me noting that you reply with disregard in the same way each time?

and becos i'm interested, why did you choose medicine and not another course /course/career combo?
    i dont mind if your view consists of words like ******* ****** as previous but a view would be nice. coherence isnt a precursor to me not ignoring you.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt choose medicine which goes to show you havent read my posts at all. You fail.

ReputationRep:
    you're right i've failed to read ALL your posts ever written, i just assumed you know do meidcine, posting about medicine in a medicine forum.
    a terrible fail indeed lol (though i'm afraid that puts your 'i'm disregarding everyfing you say' approach as abysmally below fail, by your own definition, sorri).

i'll offer the question a rounder question, as if i was talkling to a patient with communication difficulties then - what job/study do you do?

ReputationRep:
    you're right i've failed to read ALL your posts ever written, i just assumed you know do meidcine, posting about medicine in a medicine forum.
    a terrible fail indeed lol.

communication skills not being your forte, i'll offer the question - what profession do you do?
    Read the title of the thread and you may get the idea. I was trainign to be a nurse so i have just as much right to post here as someone, who as far as i can gather from what you've written, works in admissions at a universtiy/college.

Amazing you KEEP editing your posts to change to question and to try and be more insulting and you accuse me of being a bit of a cow :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ i edit for spelling (bad keyboard) and completion (like now), but i wont deter form the enjoyment you get in that false claim.

Read the title of the thread and you may get the idea. I was trainign to be a nurse so i have just as much right to post here as someone, who as far as i can gather from what you've written, works in admissions at a universtiy/college.
    see if i was trig,. then i'd be shouting FAIL.
    fortunately i'm not you, and i can fill you in on what i am should you ever advance beyond 'you are a ******' in your replies.

now, your other point who is disputing your right to post in the fread, apart from yourself lol? i'm not sure why you'd wnt to start an argument wif yourself, tbf, but you do seem quite unique.

ReputationRep:
    fortunately i'm not you, and i can fill you in on what i am should you ever advance beyond 'you are a ******' in your replies.

now, your other point who is disputing your right to post in the fread, apart from yourself lol?
    I have no idea what you are saying here? Honeslty.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ i edit for spelling (bad keyboard) and completion (like now), but i wont deter form the enjoyment you get in that false claim.

now, your other point who is disputing your right to post in the fread, apart from yourself lol?
    See there you go again editing you damn posts. I dont think the keyboard is the reason that you say fink, fing and drop the h's in your sentances. Pray tell, what do you do? I'm about to start as a ward clerk so il be surrounded by medics and nurses plus all the other staff.

ReputationRep:
    ok, well thats fair enough, i can only push your english understanding ability as far as it will go for now.

eres to future debates at some point though!

edit 1 - lol despite your edit claims, this edit is once again to clarify and in this instance especially reply to your edit, as all readers can tell quite easily.
    i work a nurse, study at med school and worked with admissions, supported teaching at a medical college and worked as a ward clerk for a while too. amongst other previous professions.

edit 2 - nice one, macca. ever seen titanic?

ReputationRep:
    ok, well thats fair enough, i can only push your english understanding ability as far as it will go for now.

I can understand english thank you, i cant read what you are writing because it isn't englsih.

ReputationRep:
    then read what everyone else can manage.

that is all.

ReputationRep:
    then read what everyone else can manage.

that is all.
    That doesnt even make sense. This was the most pointless discussion i have ever had.

ReputationRep:
    yes you say that to a lot of peeple.

but i am more interested in learning if you are appy in your ward clerk job. it can be a very strenuous job (i dont mind if it takes you a while to interpret this message but please do reply).

ReputationRep:
    also which country do you work in? are you in korea?

ReputationRep:
    yes you say that to a lot of peeple.

but i am more interested in learning if you are appy in your ward clerk job. it can be a very strenuous job (i dont mind if it takes you a while to interpret this message but please do reply).
    appy? I cannot understand you. Sorry. You still haven't told me what you do, im now leaning towards village idiot.

ReputationRep:
    appy? I cannot understand you. Sorry. You still haven't told me what you do, im now leaning towards village idiot.
    He's the :awesome: smiley personified, I remember him off NMM, absolute legend :rofl:

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...who-gizmo.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    He's the :awesome: smiley personified, I remember him off NMM, absolute legend :rofl:

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...who-gizmo.html
    Hes an effing retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    What do you mean actual education? Do people on these causes get a psuedo education?
    (Original post by Wangers)
    I think what he means is to scrap the access schemes, and to plow that money back into providing free/very funded places instead.
    Yes what Wagners said. I know I am a bit extreme, but I happen to know there is a lot being spent on these schemes visitng schools, inviting them free for doing residential courses, and paying current students to talk to them / show them round, whilst budgets for teaching have been cut a lot.

i wouldnt scrap access, but it needs tidying up for sure. it needs to be targetted better towards peeple who need it, rather than letting 'failed etonians' slip through the net.
    What do you mean by 'failed etonians'? As I said before, I misinterpret because you have been ambiguous. I have tried making extrapolations but which unfortunately culminated in innocent misinterpretations whose semantics differ from your intended semantics and perhaps the epistemological truths you wished to convey.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post20457079

This too. I don't know why I put up with the retard. He has been putting words into my mouth that I said nurse practitioners shouldn't 'do' ECGs. I merely meant you need someone with a very good experience to do both carrying out the procedure and the interpretation. Whilst what he meant was 'doing' the ECG, as in carrying out the procedure. For both scenarios however, it wasn't biased towards nurse assistants per se, it goes for medical students and junior doctors. It is the knowledge and experience that counts. I've been constantly replying but he doesn't seem to understand. A lot of people disagree with what I have to say, but he doesn't seem to be making any good arguments (perhaps the reason because his English is extremely poor even for a forum). I don't mind txt-speak per se
    but the ambiguities in his sentences causes severe epistemological problems in the interpretation of the intended semantics.

edit 1 - lol despite your edit claims, this edit is once again to clarify and in this instance especially reply to your edit, as all readers can tell quite easily.
    i work a nurse, study at med school and worked with admissions, supported teaching at a medical college and worked as a ward clerk for a while too. amongst other previous professions.

edit 2 - nice one, macca. ever seen titanic?
    No it is your English that is the problem. When you have two independent, officious bystander who both say the same thing, it adds further strength as to the claim that your English is extremely difficult to understand. So it was not just me who couldn't understand you.

Hes an effing retard.
    Wholeheartedly agree.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.