Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    The day that women realise we are controlled by their breasts, is the day they take over.

:moon:
    maybe you shouldn't say that on a forum with girls on then! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :cookie:

There's many explanations:

They look and feel good
    They are a comfort from your childhood (mother's breasts)
    The evolutionary reason would be that they produce milk, which is pretty much vital when you're a child.
    etc

ReputationRep:
    Well, the obvious answer is because they're sexy. But then, as people have already said, WHY are they sexy? That, I don't know. The idea of ankles being seen as sexy is just funny, though.

ReputationRep:
    Because they feel like bags of sand

ReputationRep:
    breasts are good punchbags.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Because they feel like bags of sand
    :rofl:

but yeah they feel good and are so soft to touch and its funtimes when you notice the nipples are all hard

ReputationRep:
    BEEEEEEEEWBS.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Because...wait...did somebody say....:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Because, because, BOOOOOBS!

But on a serious note sex comes down to producing offspring in real terms. Before bottle feeding etc, boobs were vital to a baby. When sexual partners are selecting each other they are looking for traits in each other that will maximise the chance of offspring being raised successfully. Healthy boobs are obviously very advantageous. Many studies have been conducted that show women can actually tell if a man has a good immune system or not, with out knowing it. Those with the higher immune system were deemed more attractive. Having a paternal figure die of some disease while the offspring are still young is not advantageous, It means less protection for the child, it makes raising the child harder. It all comes down to natural selection folks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    Because they resemble bum cheeks
    This
    Read it in some journal, therfore true :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its cause there mystical and forbidden.. plus they only look good when behind a t shirt and sitting on their holders...only the fake ones and some really lucky ones look good while out ...... watch TRIBE and all the black africans have saggy tits but i guess they can feed kids even better cause there like 10 cm from the ground

ReputationRep:
    i heard somewhere its bums we're attracted to, deeeep in our animal instincts and breasts just resemble them, therefore, we like them

ReputationRep:
    mmm bums....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    i heard somewhere its bums we're attracted to, deeeep in our animal instincts and breasts just resemble them, therefore, we like them
    which part of your body do you prefer?

and how did you get 10 warnings?!

ReputationRep:
    Ow gosh :X

ReputationRep:
    My hopes were dashed by the lack of boobies in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    which part of your body do you prefer?

and how did you get 10 warnings?!
    i like my whole body
    i got 10 warnings by calling the mods a word beginning with a P.

ReputationRep:
    Because they are the BEST.

Girls, do you ever just have moments where you look down and have sudden immense appreciation for your bewbz!?! I certainly do. They're wonderful things :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Because tits are fun.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.