Turn on thread page Beta

Why are we so obsessed with breasts? watch

ReputationRep:
    They're soft, bouncy, well shaped, big, soft and define a woman's shape and visual presence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heart123)
    its cause there mystical and forbidden.. plus they only look good when behind a t shirt and sitting on their holders...only the fake ones and some really lucky ones look good while out ...... watch TRIBE and all the black africans have saggy tits but i guess they can feed kids even better cause there like 10 cm from the ground
    O RLY?

ReputationRep:
    David Brent explains it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO2OF...eature=related

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Not that i'm not the same, but it seems that even if a girl doesn't have a nice face but has a massive 'rack' that guys will seemingly like her.
    :coma:
    I have my limits.

ReputationRep:
    Cos they're fuuun to poke and snuggle up on...and nick name! Like my friend has one thats bigger than the other so I named her's Dr.Evil and Mini-Me....and I love them lil critters I don't particularly like my own as much cos well their mine so they are not exactly W-O-W or anything...mine kinda irritate me actually cos of the size and all....but thats why they have sports bras! I must say the lingere is a wonderful part of having boobs....pretty, lacy, silky etc. etc. its like you go shopping just for yummy lingere, always a good feeling wearing matching bras and panties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    Cos they're fuuun to poke and snuggle up on...and nick name! Like my friend has one thats bigger than the other so I named her's Dr.Evil and Mini-Me....and I love them lil critters I don't particularly like my own as much cos well their mine so they are not exactly W-O-W or anything...mine kinda irritate me actually cos of the size and all....but thats why they have sports bras! I must say the lingere is a wonderful part of having boobs....pretty, lacy, silky etc. etc. its like you go shopping just for yummy lingere, always a good feeling wearing matching bras and panties.
    Have you named your pair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Obsessed? I'd say we're ruled by boobies!

ohhh qwenty...shame on you. tssk, what would ure mother say if she saw you on a thread like this...tsssk. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just-another-critic)
    Have you named your pair?

welll...originally they were named Mary-kate and Ashley, then it became somthing else ruder that I won't disclose cos its tres embaressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    I have my limits.
    A pulse is required?

ReputationRep:
    welll...originally they were named Mary-kate and Ashley, then it became somthing else ruder that I won't disclose cos its tres embaressing.
    Oh, I was expecting something more original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    A pulse is required?
    Probably not even that at times

ReputationRep:
    I agree.
    Sometimes, wearing the right type of lingerie makes you feel so sexy and confident, even if no one knows it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just-another-critic)
    Oh, I was expecting something more original.
    my friends lack the nick-naming skills I have the ruder names quite original, but I just wouldn't go around telling people it lol

ReputationRep:
    I find breasts attractive but I wouldn't date an ugly girl because she's got big breasts. Actually, I probably wouldn't date a girl with too bigger breasts.

I prefer a girl to be proportionate and nicely curved (a.k.a. average - not too fat, not too skinny) so a breast size of about 32/34 b/c is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    my friends lack the nick-naming skills I have the ruder names quite original, but I just wouldn't go around telling people it lol
    Well I guess I'll never know so I'll take your word for it.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh qwenty...shame on you. tssk, what would ure mother say if she saw you on a thread like this...tsssk. :p:
    Mumsy needn't know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Mumsy needn't know!
    unless a little birdy went and tooold mumsy :yes: and your cartoon in ure signature saddens meee....that robot should've murdered the evil fun sucker...:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just because we associate them with sex because they are covered up like 90% of the time, but revealed in sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    Because they are so beautiful .....

pussys are generally very ugly
    Men's tackle isn't exactly a pretty sight either lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    i heard somewhere its bums we're attracted to, deeeep in our animal instincts and breasts just resemble them, therefore, we like them
    did it say why exactly we're attracted to bums? (hmm, never thought i'd be asking that lol)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.