Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for accommodation at university, but are they any other things I need to sign up for before I begin in September?

Thanks for reading

ReputationRep:
    You can sign up with the medical centre on campus online if you fancy.

You may also need to pick your optional modules.

Think that's about it. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    a raspberry beret

other than that

wait till August for results and then accommodation offers are soon after (That's what i gather)

ReputationRep:
    Sort out your NUS card if you want to buy one, I think we had to claim our IT accounts about this time last year too.

ReputationRep:
    Don't we need registration package first? when did yours come last year??? anxiously waiting:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob246)
    Don't we need registration package first? when did yours come last year??? anxiously waiting:woo:
    That makes 2 of us. From what i've read a package will be sent after the results are received (very James Bond)

we then enroll online... and gets lots of cool stuff there.

As for now... we twiddle our thumbs

ReputationRep:
    So i guess unconditional have to wait as well

*twiddling* away then.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh yeah, sorry I forgot you won't have the registration pack yet. Well, I claimed my IT account before I got mine, because I knew my Student ID number. Erm, yeah, I got mine last year late August-ish, just after results were released :yep:

ReputationRep:
    your student number is your UCAS number minus the last number :ninja:

baha, kent may be rather confused that 10+ people will begin registering already...

ReputationRep:
    What is the UCAS number?

ReputationRep:
    AKA the number you use to log into track.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.