Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i hate you so much i'm going to lick all the stamps in your house to wear down the adhesive backing.

i hate you so much i'm going to turn down the temperature in your freezer down by a couple of degrees so that you won't notice but your bills will be slightly higher.

i hate you so much i'm going to break into your house but steal nothing so that you'll waste time trying to figure out what it is that i've taken.

i hate you so much i'm going to rearrange your desktop icons so that you might end up opening the wrong programs.

:rofl: This reminds me of the stuff Amelie pulled in the movie It was epic with her though, not lame at all!

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    i hate you so much i'm going to start a conversation on msn then type something but never send the message so you'll keep the window open for a few moments waiting for me to say something.

ReputationRep:
    I hate you so much I'm going to neg rep you and not say why and not leave my name

I hate you so much that I am going to fold your socks inside out so that when you put them on, you'll have to take them off, make them normal and put them back on again.

ReputationRep:
    I hate you so much I'm gonna switch your girlfriend's mobile number with your own home number so that everytime you go to ring her you end up ringing your house phone then hang up your mobile when you go to answer it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    I hate you so much that I am going to fold your socks inside out so that when you put them on, you'll have to take them off, make them normal and put them back on again.
    well i hate you so much i'm going to steal the laces from all the shoes in your house.

(Original post by wintersunset)
    well i hate you so much i'm going to steal the laces from all the shoes in your house.
    I hate you so much that I'm going to put different shampoo in your shampoo bottle so that when it comes out you'll be confused as to why it seems different.

In fact, I hate you so much that I'm going to unlock your phone whenever you lock it so that you will accidentally call or text someone without meaning to.

ReputationRep:
    I hate you so much that I'm going to put different shampoo in your shampoo bottle so that when it comes out you'll be confused as to why it seems different.
    and i'll switch your conditioner and shampoo so that you'll condition your hair first, not achieving optimum results for shine and volume.

In fact, I hate you so much that I'm going to unlock your phone whenever you lock it so that you will accidentally call or text someone without meaning to.
    if you get woken up by a call at 4am don't complain.

(Original post by wintersunset)
    and i'll switch your conditioner and shampoo so that you'll condition your hair first, not achieving optimum results for shine and volume.

if you get woken up by a call at 4am don't complain.
    :rofl:

I will only rep you tomorrow so that you will have to wait possibly a whole 20 hours before your rep can increase.

(sorry, already given it out today)

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I will only rep you tomorrow so that you will have to wait possibly a whole 20 hours before your rep can increase.

(sorry, already given it out today)
    my rep isn't worth anything but i still repped you, because i hate you.

(thanks.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.