Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

one night in a nightclub i went up to a random girl on the dancefloor and started dancing with her. she was really grinding on me and as i was i started touching her chest and eventually under her skirt if you know what i mean. she let me do it for a while and then moved my hand away and she kept dancing until i left to get my friends a minute or so later. since then i cant get it out of my head because i didnt know the girl and dont know if i upset her and also i dont want people to think i am a sex beast because that was totally out of character. some of my friends seen me and just say i creeped up behind her and started touching her but i am pretty certain i didnt because i am sure the girl was rubbing herself on me. do you think this was really bad and would you say it was sexual assault.i really hate myself for going that far i dont know what came over me and now i just feel like a creep and i ffel like ive really let my family down and just want it not to have happened and killing myself would do that for me

i feel like this guy
    http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/sco...8057-20633126/

please read that story

would you say i am like that guy and should i be a registered sex offender.

im 18 in the uk

???

ReputationRep:
    Get over it. Things like this happen all the time in clubs. If things really did happen in your version of events then you have nothing to worry about.

its been on my mind nearly 24/7 since it happened and im pretty certain thats what happened one thing i am certainf of is i never forced anything but still feel terrible and want to know what other uk teenagers that go to nightclubs think

ReputationRep:
    that happened to me in a club before. to be honest if she let you do it for a while, she probably enjoyed it and then realised where she was and that people could see and got embarassed. i doubt she thinks you're a creep...bit far though, as you're aware. its nothing to worry about i dont think.

ReputationRep:
    Someone call the police! :rolleyes:

But seriously if she let you do it for a while then she obviously had no problem with it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You obviously feel ashamed about what you did, which most certainly means you want do it again. Shame is a poweful influenece. Wouldnt worry about it your not a sex beast, everyone makes a mistake when they are young.

ReputationRep:
    At least you feel ashamed of it! It was probably a bit far to go, in a club, to be honest. But the girl clearly didn't have a problem with it if she let you do it, as people have said. Let's be honest, there could be loads of reasons for her walking away - she doesn't necessarily think you're a sex beast. Cheer up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its been on my mind nearly 24/7 since it happened and im pretty certain thats what happened one thing i am certainf of is i never forced anything but still feel terrible and want to know what other uk teenagers that go to nightclubs think
    Dont feel bad at all. I was in the same situation as you in Newquay. I was touching up this girl and making out with her, then I realised my amtes had gone off, so I just pulled away and left her. No bad feelings at all. It's a club. Get in, get out, go go go!!

ReputationRep:
    Troll.This thread has been done atleast twice before

not a troll i have posted it before but i feel that bad about it im just trying to get some more opinions

ReputationRep:
    WAITER! This copy pasta is stale.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i've seen this thread before. If you're actually serious just get over it ffs.

ReputationRep:
    get over it !

this is a serious question i know ive asked it before but it still annoys me and im just trying to get other peoples opinions

ReputationRep:
    It's really bad what you did anon, you should have said sorry to her after. Im afraid I class you as a perv now.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks the women in that link shouldn't have been successful in their court case?

ReputationRep:
    You've done this one already - bored.

????

anybody else got any opinions

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.