Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mini dog got hold of a Watch

ReputationRep:
    ink pen, and he ate it.
    Now all of his white fur on his chest and one side of his face has gone blue I dunno how to get it out, it wont wash out or anything but its coming off on my hands and the furniture.
    How can I get rid of it? Plus is it possible he could have ink poisoning? He seems normal though:yes: .
    See pictures further down lol.

ReputationRep:
    try taking him to a dog parlour, maybe they have some kind of shampoo that will help.. they do have dog shampoo which may work better than human soap so you could try that.. also would maybe call a vet just to ask if it will affect your dog in any way, just to be safe..
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Okay thats a good idea, but the thing is I've used dog shampoo and it kind of made the ink run all over the white even more so it looks like ive tried to dye him=/.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Okay thats a good idea, but the thing is I've used dog shampoo and it kind of made the ink run all over the white even more so it looks like ive tried to dye him=/.
    Give him a tube of tippex, that should reverse everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    Give him a tube of tippex, that should reverse everything!
    Yeah it would lol:p:
    But maybe even reverse his aliveness at the same time....mmm doesnt sound like too bad of a side effect:yes:

ReputationRep:
    But maybe even reverse his aliveness at the same time....mmm doesnt sound like too bad of a side effect:yes:
    Hehe lol, just call the vet and ask what to do...

ReputationRep:
    did he actually eat the pen???
    id be more worried about that than the colour of his coat.. it will come out with lots and lots of washes.. u can get special shampoos for stains.. and also for white dogs..

ReputationRep:
    chuck it in the bath.

ReputationRep:
    Take photos of it, would love to own a blue dog!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachhyyyy)
    did he actually eat the pen???
    id be more worried about that than the colour of his coat.. it will come out with lots and lots of washes.. u can get special shampoos for stains.. and also for white dogs..
    He didnt like eat it, just chewed it all up, even his tongues a bit blue=/
    Hes not white just his front chest bit, but the stain shampoo sounds like a good idea=]

ReputationRep:
    ah thats okay then.. thought he actually ate the pen.. that wouldnt be good!
    well good luck gettting it all out..!! haha

ReputationRep:
    That made me chuckle. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You can get pens like felt tips which erase ink. Try rubbing him with one of those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steeps)
    Take photos of it, would love to own a blue dog!
    He wasnt very impressed at me trying to take pictures, but here he is

Looks more blue in real life and the blue on his face doesnt show up lol.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwww. It looks quite fetching!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Awwwwww. It looks quite fetching!
    :yep:I think blues a good colour for him. If anyone sees when I walk him it looks like ive abused him though lol.

ReputationRep:
    I know i shouldn't laugh, but that looks really funny. Blue goatee.

How much ink was in the pen, and is it water based. Try soaking him in some water.

ReputationRep:
    An ink eraser from WHSmiths... Failing that you could just wash it out with soap and lots and lots of water...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I know i shouldn't laugh, but that looks really funny. Blue goatee.

How much ink was in the pen, and is it water based. Try soaking him in some water.
    I dunno, and it must have been quite a bit! I did soak him and thats what happened, it spread even more and now it looks like a bad dye job.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell everyone your dog is a massive Billy Connolly fan

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.