Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is an apartment building along bank street????:eek3:

PS I am wondering the surrouding area of bank street.
    Please could anyone (if possible) currently living in Canary Wharf provide me with some information?

ReputationRep:
    Yes there is though there are better areas around Canary Wharf, like the area near the river. However, I prefer Canada Water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Yes there is though there are better areas around Canary Wharf, like the area near the river. However, I prefer Canada Water.
    Is Bank Street at all doggy? I suppose tis quite quiet during weekend though right?

Because I saw this flat that locates along bank street...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unicorn_Dream)
    Is Bank Street at all doggy? I suppose tis quite quiet during weekend though right?

Because I saw this flat that locates along bank street...
    Do you mean dodgy? If you do then not really, in fact at the weekend it is really great. Plus if you live in Canary Wharf then you have a wonderfulf shopping centre at your disposal everyday. Though expect the house prices to be relatively high. Have you found anything you like yet?

ReputationRep:
    Bank Street is fine - Clifford Chance, old Northern Rock Building, old Lehmans and Morgan Stanley.

The nearest apartment is across the bridge at South Quay.

Very nice place to live with a good shopping mall underneath.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    I work there but i dont think there are appartments there....

It's quite at weekends cause people only really got there for work.

Crime is quite low.

Shopping mall is ok but mainly food places and shops that have expensive tags.

Rent will be quite high as well

ReputationRep:
    I looked at the map and saw this U-turn Bank street...I wonder which is the apartment building...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    Bank Street is fine - Clifford Chance, old Northern Rock Building, old Lehmans and Morgan Stanley.

The nearest apartment is across the bridge at South Quay.

Very nice place to live with a good shopping mall underneath.

squish.
    So there is no apartment building at bank street???

I thought there is this two story buildings...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Do you mean dodgy? If you do then not really, in fact at the weekend it is really great. Plus if you live in Canary Wharf then you have a wonderfulf shopping centre at your disposal everyday. Though expect the house prices to be relatively high. Have you found anything you like yet?
    mm sort of...thats why I am curious...
    I don't seem to find any apartment sort of thing along bank street...
    this person told me there are two story apartment building...:eek3:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.