Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: How do you like boys hair to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    like mine :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    You like them to look like girls?

Bald heads for the win!!! Men who are not bald have to little testosterone and as such fail as men!
    Yes, I like 'pretty men'.

ReputationRep:
    Longish, in a nice style with a long fringe. Colours, mmm ideally dark- black with blonde chunks in=]

ReputationRep:
    short and dark, if it's longer or more styled than mine, then it's an instant turn-off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    :five: We should go on a hunt for a boy with hair like this. Even though its a pretty standard hair style - I can't find a guy with hair like this. I prefer it to not be styled at all.
    Ahhh! Me too! Why do boys faff with their hair somuch nowadays? I like it short and unstyled best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    Ahhh! Me too! Why do boys faff with their hair somuch nowadays? I like it short and unstyled best
    Exactly! I just like if looks like they got out of bed and ran their hands through it a couple of times and that was that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy_Moo129)
    I don't think my man should have longer hair than i do, spend more time looking in the mirror or own more hair products
    Bloody right, mate.

ReputationRep:
    i try and have my hair a bit like jan from the movie the edukators.

Although thats probably not the best picture...

ReputationRep:
    http://images.askmen.com/galleries/m...-picture-1.jpg

This, yum.

ReputationRep:
    :five: We should go on a hunt for a boy with hair like this. Even though its a pretty standard hair style - I can't find a guy with hair like this. I prefer it to not be styled at all.
    Sounds like your talking about my hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    http://images.askmen.com/galleries/m...-picture-1.jpg

This, yum.
    There's so much product in his hair, he might as well have left the labels in there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy_Moo129)
    I don't think my man should have longer hair than i do, spend more time looking in the mirror or own more hair products
    This. Not long, but not shaven either. I like to have something to run my fingers through :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    There's so much product in his hair, he might as well have left the labels in there!
    It's still gorgeous though, despite the products.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sato)
    Sounds like your talking about my hair
    Show me your hair! :hump:

ReputationRep:
    Like my boyfriends: dark, medium length. I like his curly or straight (as per profile pic)

Also, very yummy.

Yep, metro looking guys FTW :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    It's still gorgeous though, despite the products.
    I prefer long dark hair...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    I prefer long dark hair...
    Have to disagree with you there, not my type at all.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! I just like if looks like they got out of bed and ran their hands through it a couple of times and that was that.
    First time my non-existent hairstyle has been appreciated :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    Isn't it testosterone that makes us grow additional hair? Ergo, those lacking, dare I say, fail as men :yes:
    Repped.

To the point, I adore my boyfriend's hair...

Spoiler:
    Show

Alright, so I might be biased. But still. It's all curly and fluffy and... :love:

ReputationRep:
    I think that's my hair :cool: :cool:

EDIT: Somebody has already said it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.