Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have brown hair, kind of wavy/curly and it's shortish as the moment. Do girls like this?

ReputationRep:
    can't have mine touching my ears cos it drives me mad, when it is I know its time for the mop to be chopped

ReputationRep:
    I like men with Long hair the longer the better...and a neat little beard...SEXY AS F***K

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I've liked guys of different races and with differing hairstyles. Men have different facial features and bone structure; certain hairstyles suit certain men.

I like men with hair that suits them. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    I like men, not boys :nothing:.
    Lol! :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Can't possibly say...

at one stage I used to say dark haired boys are the best, but then I met a really nice 'blonde surfer type guy' and was like ahh... so I don't know

ReputationRep:
    Short/medium but not SHORT SHORT

more medium

and dark please :love:

Short and dark.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly OP, do you think it really makes a difference?

Most girls who say they like short hair, will still be attracted to this guy:

Alternatively, those who say they only like long hair, will mostly still be attracted to this guy too:

These preferences really don't matter and won't make much, if any, of a difference to the overall attraction. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think I need to get a buzz cut.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the ethnicity!

African-dreadlocks defo!
    http://api.ning.com/files/sOs14p*bqp...esBlakeHQ7.jpg

Asian-Anime hair! (preferably dyed or highlighted)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Kl7yL_h95q...airstyle-b.jpg

Caucasian-Tousled
    http://www.trendnista.com/wp-content...n_rogatis2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a5d)
    You've obviously not looked around enough :p:
    Vinnie Jones! In your profile! :lovehug: :kiss2: :kissing2: :lovie2: :knuddel: :hump: :drool: :jiggy: :daydreaming: I :heart: him!

And I really have! Every single guy seems to overstyle their hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    Vinnie Jones! In your profile! :lovehug: :kiss2: :kissing2: :lovie2: :knuddel: :hump: :drool: :jiggy: :daydreaming: I :heart: him!

And I really have! Every single guy seems to overstyle their hair.
    overstyle in what way, exactly??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    overstyle in what way, exactly??
    Well its a bit of exaggeration and a generalisation of the guys in my area - but all of them either seem to be grown it long and straightening it, having fringes, dying it different colours, or spiking it, using too much product, or shaving it all off into patterns etc etc. I really haven't found a guy with medium brown hair, about 0.75 - 1 inches long, that isn't styled.

Psst! I am being a bit fussy :o: I don't hate every other hair style but none of them make go WOW!

ReputationRep:
    Well its a bit of exaggeration and a generalisation of the guys in my area - but all of them either seem to be grown it long and straightening it, having fringes, dying it different colours, or spiking it, using too much product, or shaving it all off into patterns etc etc. I really haven't found a guy with medium brown hair, about 0.75 - 1 inches long, that isn't styled.

Psst! I am being a bit fussy :o: I don't hate every other hair style but none of them make go WOW!
    I've attached some photos of me with different hair lengths to my profile (not a very noticeable difference at first sight, but it definitely is for someone who is only used to having short hair.

ReputationRep:
    Short but not skin head- enough to be able to spike it but not too long!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people have described my hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a5d)
    I've attached some photos of me with different hair lengths to my profile (not a very noticeable difference at first sight, but it definitely is for someone who is only used to having short hair.
    :daydreaming: :love: You are insanely hot and YOU HAVE PERFECT HAIR!

ReputationRep:
    I like short dark hair but not short short, if that makes sense! Never really been attracted to males with blond or long hair.

ReputationRep:
    :daydreaming: :love: You are insanely hot and YOU HAVE PERFECT HAIR!
    :shy2:

standard hair, i win! :woo:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.