Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: How do you like boys hair to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a5d)
    :shy2:

standard hair, i win! :woo:
    :flowers: I can't find the smilie with the trophy so here are some flowers to award you: "polaroid13's award for male with perfect hair"

and don't be so embarrassed - i feel like a pervert now.

ReputationRep:
    However they are happy with it.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is pretty much the same as this guys only a couple of inches shorter and a sort of dirty blonde colour/light brown, it can be a bit curlier than this too, i sometimes have the odd loose ringlett. I quite like it, so does my girlfriend. Some say it suits me others say it doesn't...

What do you girls (and guys i guess) think of a guy that washes and conditions hair? I think it feels horrible if you don't condition it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Examples of hair that makes me drool....
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

I like hair that you can grab, and ruffle, and all sorts of naughty things lol.
    lol lady boys

ReputationRep:
    Anything as long as it hasn't got gel in it. I can't stand boys who slick their hair with gel, especially the short/spiked up look, or the "ski-slope". It's chav-esque and it looks like you could cook chips on your head. Can boys please stop using hair-gel? It's SO nineties. Shoulder-length hair/longer is bad. And when they have a stupidly massive, long side-fringes that means you can't see their eyes. Also don't straighten your hair if it's curly! Curly hair is so cute :mmm:.

Other than that, personally i like long-ish hair (NO gel), that just looks healthy, but also kinda scruffy. Like you just got up or something. Just get it cut and wash it often. That's enough. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Short and dark... Longer hair on men, big no no for me! I couldn't be with a guy who took as long as/longer than me getting ready and pruning his hair in the mirror all the time... No!

ReputationRep:
    how about the smart, suave look?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/-vEWA...rXX0/Zac+Efron

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.