The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Were we not supposed to already know this?
There's more to life than money, I couldn't care less if you were a millionaire living on sandbanks if you have no personality and are arrogant. I do like sparkly things though :h:
Reply 3
I believe the correct term is a gold digger. :holmes:
A lot of women are very very attracted to money. My very young looking friend who doesn't really do much other than drive his BMW coupe gets a lot of female interest.
letsdothetimewarpagain
There's more to life than money, I couldn't care less if you were a millionaire living on sandbanks if you have no personality and are arrogant. I do like sparkly things though :h:

Who doesn't like money? we wouldn't be human otherwise. I agree with the above though, being rich doesn't make people attractive but it saves arguments over the bills :grin:
Not all.
Reply 7
letsdothetimewarpagain

Most women disagree with you according to the experts.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5536873.ece

Thing is money does bring happiness, whether people like to admfit it or not. Only poor people tend to be miserable and complain about life.

Rich people are ambitious and know what they want and go out and get it.
Crazy_Moo129
Who doesn't like money? we wouldn't be human otherwise. I agree with the above though, being rich doesn't make people attractive but it saves arguments over the bills :grin:

I like it but it doesn't attract me to someone :nah:
Reply 9
it is ONE of the things that helps, but its not essential, i prefer someone who can make me laugh over some boring, rich boy with the silver spoon in his mouth.
Reply 10
i know a guy in london who used to RENT yes rent a bentley and he used to pick up loads of girls every week- hot ones too. but he was an idiot soo arrogant with no personality

as a general rule..people who brag about something, dont have it! like they rag about money because thats what theyre missing or about their inheritance!

however studied have shown (i was not shocked to read) women have an orgasm thats 5 times stronger when the man spent on her and was riched..il try to find you the link

which i as a girl noticed to be true

just showing the complexity of girls also to peak haha

but dont be upset..its evolutionary ..they need a man to protect them

and we dont complain about men choosing good looking- younger girls !
Reply 11
letsdothetimewarpagain

letsdothetimewarpagain

Thing is money does bring happiness, whether people like to admfit it or not. Only poor people tend to be miserable and complain about life.

Reply 12
It depends on how rich the girl is. If she's rich then she isn't going to really care as much about her potential husband's bank account but will probably still take her pick of a man from her social class who has money too.
But a poorer girl will probably be very interested in a man who is a lot richer than her and try to make an effort to get noticed/flirt with the rich guy as its his choice of which girl he can have and its less likey that the girl will meet many rich men considering her social class.
Of course most women are attracted to money.

Granted they kid themselves they aren't when they are around 16-21 and can often be attracted to strange, inconsequential stuff.

Money is a prime example of social status and may also signify success.

Remember that many women are lazy/unconfident so think that there is a better chance of 'getting rich' by convincing a rich man to part with his wealth for her than by working hard for wealth and exploiting any talents that she may have.

Read this article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article5537017.ece

squish.
Reply 14
Ummmm.. DUH.
letsdothetimewarpagain
I like it but it doesn't attract me to someone :nah:

:ditto:
Reply 16
I love me

Do you have any proof of this? People who are rich aren't necessarily ambitious, especially if they got their money through inheritance etc and not made it themselves, they have no need to be ambitious.
Reply 17
aspiration
i know a guy in london who used to RENT yes rent a bentley and he used to pick up loads of girls every week- hot ones too. but he was an idiot soo arrogant with no personality

as a general rule..people who brag about something, dont have it! like they rag about money because thats what theyre missing or about their inheritance!

however studied have shown (i was not shocked to read) women have an orgasm thats 5 times stronger when the man spent on her and was riched..il try to find you the link

which i as a girl noticed to be true

just showing the complexity of girls also to peak haha

but dont be upset..its evolutionary ..they need a man to protect them

and we dont complain about men choosing good looking- younger girls !

Don't women look for good looking men as well?
So why the big deal if a man wants a young good looking girl.

The fact is women are selfish...they are not doing it to have a great family and offspring....they look for rich men to have a great life, go on free dates, and all the material things.

Women are the most selfish, 2 face, bitching dogs
Reply 18
Crazy_Moo129
Who doesn't like money? we wouldn't be human otherwise.

Good lord.
letsdothetimewarpagain

what if i hired people to sparkle my money?

Latest