Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so i applied for all this student finance rubbish back in march, i filled everything wiv so much concentration so that i didnt have to end up with some ****** up problem of having to chase and phone up random scottish people (no offence scottish people)

basically its one problem after another, they want details, i send them details, few months later, they ask for the same or more details, i send them again, they ask for moe details, i phone them up and they say it takes them 6 weeks to sort any **** out

haha and then i check my account status on student finanace to make sure everythig is just ok, and wat do i find both of my loans have been marked as non applicable (basically it says i dont want a loan) BUT I DO WANT A ******* LOAN FFS

and another stage of the drama is i recieved my "important document" of financial notification and my online declaration form, which on one sheet shows me the loan and maintenance that i can get in a table which also states i aint gonna get paid for either of them, but the main letter with it says im getting a mainteneace loan only???

soz for spellin and grammar jus cant be arsed with this ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aksampras)
    soz for spellin and grammar jus cant be arsed with this ********
    I hope you didn't take this attitude when filling in the forms.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's pretty annoying, I'm in pretty much the same situation. However from what I have been told is that they sort you out with the basic loan, and then deal with the means tested bit later on. So you may get your money yet.

ReputationRep:
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Finance-Student/

Please sign the petition - 300 more signatures needed! Thank you!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.