Turn on thread page Beta

Can a Girl really have a male best friend? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, is there such thing a a girl having a 'best friend' who is a Hetrosexual male without anything else happening?

ReputationRep:
    What about vice-versa?

ReputationRep:
    Well, my best friend is female...

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, completely, as long as there is no sexual attraction there whatsoever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flight409)
    Basically, is there such thing a a girl having a 'best friend' who is a Hetrosexual male without anything else happening?
    Why not? Most of my closest friends are guys...never had any problems!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am pretty sure she can

ReputationRep:
    For the last time.. yes

ReputationRep:
    Yesssss.

ReputationRep:
    Yes :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    It is possible but as a guy i know what's what, i have girl mates but i admit i do have thoughts of having sex with them still even though they are just friends...im sure guys can vouch for this? maybe not every girl mate i have i want to shag them but quite a few of them i do, even though when we talk i do not make it apparent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TranceEnergy1989)
    It is possible but as a guy i know what's what, i have girl mates but i admit i do have thoughts of having sex with them still even though they are just friends...im sure guys can vouch for this? maybe not every girl mate i have i want to shag them but quite a few of them i do, even though when we talk i do not make it apparent.
    lol GOOD!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i mean mine comments on my boobs and says i look pretty and hot and stuff, but i know he's not attracted to me, because he doesn't want a girlfriend at all or to sleep around either, i can say anything to him and he's been there through my worst times and it's like having the best bits of a boyfriend but without all the hassle of feelings and does he like me, is he gonna leave etc.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Heterosexual? Certainly not

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! One of my very best mates is a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    For the last time.. yes
    This.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.