Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hope this place is full of students who wana have fun...cos I do !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_hayley_x)
    I hope this place is full of students who wana have fun...cos I do !!!
    A private accommodation that isn't it?
    Did you not like the looks of the universities accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    well i didnt ask for private accomodation...i wanted to go in james baille...but i got put in there soo.....

ReputationRep:
    exactly the same situation as you... sounds a bit **** to be honest, hopefully that's not true

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't sound the best they could have given us...but we'll have a right laugh...should be fun if we're all up for it
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay then! Must be one of these new ones!

ReputationRep:
    The Tannery's just opened up this year. I've wandered past it during its construction and they look fairly nice buildings, and from what a mate says the place sounde pretty good actually. It's close enough to hyde park/headingly to be just as good as your first choice would've been, so don't worry :P it'll be awesome for y'all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacko2510)
    The Tannery's just opened up this year. I've wandered past it during its construction and they look fairly nice buildings, and from what a mate says the place sounde pretty good actually. It's close enough to hyde park/headingly to be just as good as your first choice would've been, so don't worry :P it'll be awesome for y'all
    Nope, The Tannery is about 4 years old - it's right behind Sentinel Towers, next to Opal 1 and 2 and across the road from Concept Place. Not sure where you're thinking of - maybe IQ? (which is close to Leodis but you access it from Cross Chancellor Street, which goes down from Hyde Park to Meanwood Road)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the Tannery is just around the corner from Opal 1&2
    I was in Opal 1 last year.. had a friend who stayed in the Tannery.. Its a horrible place. Its smelt of cigarettes and its really run down!
    Might of changed this year but I doubt it..

ReputationRep:
    have you guys who know where you're staying got unconditional offers then?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i got an unconditional offer xxx

ReputationRep:
    I got The Tannery. Sounds good to be near the bars and city centre. Are you allowed private parties there?

ReputationRep:
    yeh i was refused JB, and got tannery,,,,looks ok on photo's but sounds like it might be a bit crap.....?

humm....
    i am in 414D...

ReputationRep:
    I was allocated the Tannery also...haven't really read much about it, definitely wasn't one of my top choices..lol.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.