Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend were planning on going disneyland paris after results day, we've already booked accomodation and bought the disneyland tickets however my friends just realised that she doesn't have a visa! she's from another country and so she doesn't hold a british passport and we tried to book an appointment at the french embassy but they are fully booked until september.. does anyone know any fast track ways we could get an appointment or get the visa?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Is she from the EU?

ReputationRep:
    nope, she's from nepal.

ReputationRep:
    From look of this link she can apply by post but it'll take a while http://www.ambafrance-uk.org/You-nee...-to-go-to.html

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the link.. i think if she applies by post it still wont be here on time..

ReputationRep:
    She should be able to apply at the French embassy in London. Not sure about western visas, but whenever I've needed a visa, they've only taken a few days via the embassy.

ReputationRep:
    she has gotta make shengen...not too hard i guess...

ReputationRep:
    The only way is through the embassy. I guess you'll have to ring them and ask them if they've had any cancellations? Otherwise, she won't be able to go at all I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    You might have a chance applying from any Schengen embassy :dontknow:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.