Turn on thread page Beta

Facebook Stalker Check watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the new facebook application that lets you see who has been checking your facebook? Google it. Yes everybody be afraid. I blocked it ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering on whether if facebook were to release a proper stalker check that exposes who's been on who's profile, and who's been constantly viewing others pics and all that.

If facebook released something like that would you still go on it,

ReputationRep:
    Are you a virus?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I saw it being advertised, but I'm wary about it. Looks spyware-tastic.

ReputationRep:
    is this it?

http://apps.facebook.com/stalkercheck/

ReputationRep:
    its already been released.......

ReputationRep:
    it's fake...it just included people who regularly comment on your pages etc.

ReputationRep:
    apparently it's a virus...

ReputationRep:
    Awaiting the TSR stalker check!!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the small print says it only clocks people who write on your wall and like stuff. It won't notice people who look on your page, cus its breach of privacy, lollzz.

ReputationRep:
    Facebook have already publically announced 1000000000x times that there will never be a way to see whos viewed your profile without them giving permission (by installing the same addon themselves) first.

ReputationRep:
    haha thats right everyone get scared!!! NOT lolz! its jsut who comments, u rely thing you could see who lloked at your profile!! haha

ReputationRep:
    It is mostly made up of people who write on your wall the most etc but there are some people on my list that have only written on my wall once and who seem likely to check my profile a lot. Like my brother for example.

ReputationRep:
    nah the one that has bn releases aint really a stalker check..............it just ranks the people that is active on your profile ....like commenting on ur pics and commenting on your statuses.........what i mean is a real stalker check. for example exposing the person who goes on your profie the most or goes through your pics everyday like a real stalker.........

ReputationRep:
    No, I like stalking people's Facebook profiles...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be able to stalk anymore, that would suck

ReputationRep:
    I hate that thing! My hotmail is getting absolutely blocked by the messages! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    out of interest
    does the one that has been released work on profile activity, or profile views?

ReputationRep:
    It can't be just on profile activity because someone who's literally only left me one comment ever and no other messages or likes came up as my 6th stalker

hmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    They say its on profile activity

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.