Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I would like to transfer to Royal Holloway, I am currently at LSBU as I applied outside UCAS and clearing, actually into Wk. 2 of class so was pleased to start the same Academic Year regardless of venue. I've been using the Imperial College London Chem. Wiki and its workshops:
    http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    whilst here to keep my standards high.

Now everything has settled at home and Uni. and I am thinking towards my future. Royal Holloway is only 20mins away from me and is my local Uni. so am definitely wanting to find a place.

To improve my chances could people be so kind as to volunteer to send me Module Guides/ Past Exam papers so I can see what I am up against. If interested I could exchange my LSBU credentials with yours to give one another an insight of another Uni. I'm up-to-date with the various Recent works of the Lecturers' using my Athens link to access their research via journals. I would now like to find specifics of the Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry pathway...

Please don't hesitate if you can empathise even the slightest, everything will help... I would prefer to look professional and approach this well-prepared as you can imagine. Thanks for any time and support you can give...

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's in halls or passing holloway, maybe I could come down and say hi...

ReputationRep:
    for biological science students, I've added my messaging details to my profile...

ReputationRep:
    If someone can take the time to collect/ arrange said items I will pay you for your time. I visited Holloway and there are few summer residents, so as this is matter of some urgency this is incentive for someone to make quick decision for easy reward...

ReputationRep:
    # should I, should I, should I, go back to sleep!
    do you, do you, do you see what I mean! #

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.