Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I would like to transfer to Royal Holloway, I am currently at LSBU as I applied outside UCAS and clearing, actually into Wk. 2 of class so was pleased to start the same Academic Year regardless of venue. I've been using the Imperial College London Chem. Wiki and its workshops:
    http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    whilst here to keep my standards high.

Now everything has settled at home and Uni. and I am thinking towards my future. Royal Holloway is only 20mins away from me and is my local Uni. so am definitely wanting to find a place.

To improve my chances could people be so kind as to volunteer to send me Module Guides/ Past Exam papers so I can see what I am up against. If interested I could exchange my LSBU credentials with yours to give one another an insight of another Uni. I'm up-to-date with the various Recent works of the Lecturers' using my Athens link to access their research via journals. I would now like to find specifics of the Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry pathway...

Please don't hesitate if you can empathise even the slightest, everything will help... I would prefer to look professional and approach this well-prepared as you can imagine. Thanks for any time and support you can give...

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's in halls or passing holloway, maybe I could come down and say hi...

ReputationRep:
    for biological science students, I've added my messaging details to my profile...

ReputationRep:
    If someone can take the time to collect/ arrange said items I will pay you for your time. I visited Holloway and there are few summer residents, so as this is matter of some urgency this is incentive for someone to make quick decision for easy reward...

ReputationRep:
    # should I, should I, should I, go back to sleep!
    do you, do you, do you see what I mean! #

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.