The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
JC.
lol cheers for that... made me laugh :smile:

Anyway... for the uninitiated, this is what a propper car is like to drive, from a passengers perspective...

Turn the speakers up!

Unfortunatley i dont agree :p:

From my point of view all i see is two midlanders sat in a car with a giant testicle mounted on the bonnet. Not what i would call even remotely stylish,

This is something more up my alley;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=348a5V_5l1c&feature=channel_page

Ofcourse the car can be subsituted for anything firebreathing and Italian, possibly British as long as its not an anoraks BL product :p:
Reply 281
ADotC
Congratulations. You have proved yourself to be a tit.

You just proved yourself to be a chav.
Reply 282
Q_M
Well the engine for that cost around the same amount as your car.

What the hell is the difference between a B and C Corsa?

B - Driven by chavs

C - Driven by normal people (apparently, accodring to you, are also driven by chavs though).
Reply 283
Q_M
You just proved yourself to be a chav.

I would actually like to know your deffinition of this silly generalization.

Its like me calling someone who is in a band an emo.
Or, someone who reads books a nerd.

Todays youth :rolleyes:
Reply 284
Boy racers? Hmmm I think the "boy" sums them up :wink: not man enough for a real car!

As for little chav cars, while I'd love to say something I feel I can't driving a gold, body kitted car. :frown: At least it drives the right wheels.

Only ... mine came chavved from factory -

80's cars = too cool for skool ... Corsas = made for little boys still at school.

Porscha
Reply 285
Thread is just silly now, full of generalisations. Pathetic really.
Reply 286
Porscha!
Boy racers? Hmmm I think the "boy" sums them up :wink: not man enough for a real car!

As for little chav cars, while I'd love to say something I feel I can't driving a gold, body kitted car. :frown: At least it drives the right wheels.

Only ... mine came chavved from factory -

80's cars = too cool for skool ... Corsas = made for little boys still at school.

Porscha

I think you hit the nail on the head there! Boy racers are in fact just boys, they drive cheap cars that only boys can afford, they do boyish things to them and they display the typical boyish attitudes.

btw, im a 'Porsche should only make 911's' person so naturally im not overly keen on your car even if it is streets ahead of what most 20 year olds drive :p:
Reply 287
ADotC

Hit the nail on the head, have I?!

You are indeed a little boy still at school :wink::wink:
Reply 288
ADotC

Reply 289
Lara C.
I think you hit the nail on the head there! Boy racers are in fact just boys, they drive cheap cars that only boys can afford, they do boyish things to them and they display the typical boyish attitudes.

btw, im a 'Porsche should only make 911's' person so naturally im not overly keen on your car even if it is streets ahead of what most 20 year olds drive :p:

No problem, front engined Porsches are love 'em or hate 'em cars! :cool:
Reply 290
Porscha!
Hit the nail on the head, have I?!

You are indeed a little boy still at school :wink::wink:

ALMOST hit the nail on the head.

ADotC is actually a girl.
Reply 291
Porscha!

Looks lovely. But, I have to say, I much prefer it parked on my drive. :p:

See you thursday. :wink:
Reply 292
Lets face it, your all perfect arn't you.

I'm just a 'silly little boy' as you put it.

Ever thought i'm just taking an interest in somthing that I like, rather than standing on the street corner with a can of stella, like most 17 year olds?

Whatever we do you complain.
Reply 293
JC.

Are you planning on tapping that motor? :p:
Reply 294
Q_M
ALMOST hit the nail on the head.

ADotC is actually a girl.

:frown: - you mean ADotC shares something in common with poor little Miss Porsche :frown::frown:

ADotC - do the girls a favour at least buy something that drives the right wheels :smile::smile:
Reply 295
ADotC
Lets face it, your all perfect arn't you.

I'm just a 'silly little boy' as you put it.

Ever thought i'm just taking an interest in somthing that I like, rather than standing on the street corner with a can of stella, like most 17 year olds?

Whatever we do you complain.

Nobody is perfect, certainly not a bunch of arrogant students posting on the internet forumz....

Its the information youve given us that makes us think your a 'silly little boy'. If you dont like it, then i suggest you do something about it.:yes:
Reply 296
JC.

Pixie LOVES suburbia!:yes:

See ya Thursday, lover boy :wink:
Reply 297
Porscha!
:frown: - you mean ADotC shares something in common with poor little Miss Porsche :frown::frown:

ADotC - do the girls a favour at least buy something that drives the right wheels :smile::smile:

Tell insurance companys to lower premiums then.
Reply 298
Lara C.
Are you planning on tapping that motor? :p:

Not sure JC is ready for a slice of prime pork ... :p:
Reply 299
ADotC
Tell insurance companys to lower premiums then.

0800-CLASSIC-CAR

...:yes:

Latest