I am not intersted in classic cars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porscha!)
    Not sure JC is ready for a slice of prime pork ... :p:
    O im sure its palatable enough for him :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure JC is ready for a slice of prime pork ... :p:
    Funny... that wasn't what you said last week, my love... or the week before... :cool:

Who ever know that Porsches needed 'servicing' so frequently. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You two being rude about a poor little Porsche who is not here and that can't defend herself Or about the other Porsche, the other little one who will give you guys a run for your money??

Service and Maintenance is very often required on exotic models so someone told me!

ReputationRep:
    Service and Maintenance is very often required on exotic models so someone told me!
    And costs a fortune or so ive heard :p:

ReputationRep:
    You two being rude about a poor little Porsche who is not here and that can't defend herself Or about the other Porsche, the other little one who will give you guys a run for your money??

I'm never rude to you Nic!
    ...Quite like being 'rude' with you though!!!

I should hope there's only me giving you a "run for your money" or is this another fantasy I haven't been told about yet...

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    And costs a fortune or so ive heard :p:
    :yes: Can do, I'm afraid. While one Porsche is being abused daily at silly speeds on the B-Roads ... the "weekend toy" was bought a Carrera RS! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    I'm never rude to you Nic!
    ...Quite like being 'rude' with you though!!!

I should hope there's only me giving you a "run for your money" or is this another fantasy I haven't been told about yet...

-x-
    You naughty boy, should be banished to your bedroom, me thinks :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You naughty boy, should be banished to your bedroom, me thinks :yes:
    Excelent! Are you coming?

*Fake edit*
    Must... watch... spelling... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :yes: Can do, I'm afraid. While one Porsche is being abused daily at silly speeds on the B-Roads ... the "weekend toy" was bought a Carrera RS! :yes:
    LMAO you're such a show off, Nic.

I only gave you a toy Carrerra RS, not a real one! :p: Watching you push it round the table making engine noises was quite cute though... even if you are about 15 years too old for that sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Excelent! Are you coming?

*Fake edit*
    Must... watch... spelling... :eek:
    Coming to your bedroom? At this time of the day?! Bit early for sleep time I think!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez get a thread lol

ReputationRep:
    It's strange how this thread has gone from chav bashing, to ADotC bashing, to listening to Porcscha! and JC have cybersex. One of the most diverse threads I've seen in a while I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    LMAO you're such a show off, Nic.

I only gave you a toy Carrerra RS, not a real one! :p: Watching you push it round the table making engine noises was quite cute though... even if you are about 15 years too old for that sort of thing
    :o: You going to give away all my secrets? I'm meant to be acting like a GROWN UP on here and giving advice, tsssssk, no one going to believe my credible now they know I like playing with very ikkle cars, are they now?

You should be keeping me on your sweet side, my JC...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    It's strange how this thread has gone from chav bashing, to ADotC bashing, to listening to Porcscha! and JC have cybersex. One of the most diverse threads I've seen in a while I have to say.
    Hmmm seen as I'm stuck in 1986 (well the car and the clothes point to it) I was led to believe sex was a rather physical actvity, did not know it could be attempted over the internet? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    WTF is this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    WTF is this.
    Oh you wouldn't believe me if I told you, you see I'm from the past, was shot in the head and somehow woke up in 2009 with only my car and fashion sense left, don't worry though I WILL go home, not sure how yet ... I will find a way :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    WTF is this.
    This is what GROWN UPS DO.

Theres a mummy bee and a daddy bee......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    WTF is this.
    That's what I was wondering, it seems like this thread has turned into a weird chat room.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    This is what GROWN UPS DO.

Theres a mummy bee and a daddy bee......
    PMSLMAO!!!

Remind me tommorow... you're getting rep for that. Even though there's now a mouthful of scotch all over my monitor.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.