Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lmao.

I couldnt work out how to get the "GROWN UPS DO" bit as patronising as possible. I shall remind you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porscha!)
    Oh you wouldn't believe me if I told you, you see I'm from the past, was shot in the head and somehow woke up in 2009 with only my car and fashion sense left, don't worry though I WILL go home, not sure how yet ... I will find a way :p:
    Sad ive seen all 4 series :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Forgot kiddies arn't aloud in here. Strictly dull boring people only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Jog on then. :reddy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    Sad ive seen all 4 series :yes:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    grow up and we may let you in then

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm seen as I'm stuck in 1986 (well the car and the clothes point to it) I was led to believe sex was a rather physical actvity, did not know it could be attempted over the internet? :confused:
    Agreed, seems a very strange thing to do? :confused:

Anyway, in any case, In the interest of common decency, Nic, I think we should probably wait 'til thursday to continue this particular avenue of conversation...

Whilst i'm thinking about it, in a completely unrelated matter, don't forget your Clarinette! :p:
    Have found some music I want to try out with you.

with love,

Jon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    grow up and we may let you in then

Example of a contradictory post right here.

Classic car enthusiasts are hypocrites anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Oh thankyou, looking forward to finding out more!!

Will bring Clarinet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)

I wouldnt consider myself boring. But then you do seem to love making totally false statements. How are we hypocrites though? I'm bored enough to keep biting on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)

I'd be interested to know why? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)

... and chavs don't have the right to an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    ... and chavs don't have the right to an opinion.

Neither do boring, useless classic car enthusiasts, who are still living in the past.

Let me guess, BNP much? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)

Tarring everyone with the same brush ain't going to help you out either! Not everyone who happens to be interested in classic cars (or ANY cars for that matter) is to be branded a hypocrite... You've been no different with your own car... Biased maybe?

Everyones entitled to their opinion and everyone has their own tastes.. I have prefered tastes too but i don't go around ****ging everyone else off like a 5 year old who's mom didn't give him his favorite pot noodle for dinner!

This threads turned into a large pot of preverbial toss now anyway, it's ruined, no point carrying it on, i'm outtie!

Toodles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Neither do boring, useless classic car enthusiasts, who are still living in the past.

Your not seriously trying to find a corrolation between classic car enthusiats and the BNP are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)

...because there ain't no skool like the old skool :yes:

As for BNP you could be farrer from the truth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    Your not seriously trying to find a corrolation between classic car enthusiats and the BNP are you?

It seems like I jsut did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    well thats about the only correlation he hasnt done so far.

ReputationRep:
    ...because there ain't no skool like the old skool :yes:
    Yes, their is, and you have just proved my point from earlier that you all have your heads stuck up your arses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    still living in the past.

Regarding this pile of *****... Maybe people are living in the past because it was a MUCH better place to be!

Incase you hadn't noticed, try going outside into a town, taking a look around and guessing how many people you can see on average who live here, don't know the language, sponge benefits out of my/our pockets, arn't grateful no matter how much they get and then turn round and decide to hate us because we're not doing enough... I'm not racist and i don't automatically hate people of any other colour BUT i do grossly dislike their attitudes towards my rights in my own country over theirs!

Sorry if i've offended anyone but thats the way it is.. Wake up.. The past was a better place! :yes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.