Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    Regarding this pile of *****... Maybe people are living in the past because it was a MUCH better place to be!

Incase you hadn't noticed, try going outside into a town, taking a look around and guessing how many people you can see on average who live here, don't know the language, sponge benefits out of my/our pockets, arn't grateful no matter how much they get and then turn round and decide to hate us because we're not doing enough... I'm not racist and i don't automatically hate people of any other colour BUT i do grossly dislike their attitudes towards my rights in my own country over theirs!

Sorry if i've offended anyone but thats the way it is.. Wake up.. The past was a better place! :yes:
    You know what you need to do - vote UKIP like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Neither do boring, useless classic car enthusiasts, who are still living in the past.

Let me guess, BNP much? :yes:

Like I said earlier in the thread... You're a prat, sunshine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    It seems like I jsut did.
    Your not going to win mate, the whole forum as clearly turned on you. Its a very steep uphill battle and weve just laid a wall of fairy liquid down :p:

With respect to classic cars, they may not look as phat as modern cars and the stats may not be that great either, but they are there to be appreciated because of their engineering excellence.

Just showing some pictures of a Cora 4 cylinder engine;

Now to compare that so some much higher quality Jaguar V12 from the 60's;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Yes, their is, and you have just proved my point from earlier that you all have your heads stuck up your arses.
    Head stuck up arse + classic car or humble + chavved Corsa

Will take the first option thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    You know what you need to do - vote UKIP like me.
    I just might yet!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha this is still going on?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Like I said earlier in the thread... You're a prat, sunshine!
    Quoted for truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    Your not going to win mate, the whole forum as clearly turned on you. Its a very steep uphill battle and weve just laid a wall of fairy liquid down :p:

With respect to classic cars, they may not look as phat as modern cars and the stats may not be that great either, but they are there to be appreciated because of their engineering excellence.

Just showing some pictures of a Cora 4 cylinder engine;

Now to compare that so some much higher quality Jaguar V12 from the 60's;
    That Jaguar engine (I assume from an E-type from that photo) is a work of art.

Eurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh S.U. Carbs - what a dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    V12's are just awesome in every respect especially big WW2 ones like the Merlin

ReputationRep:
    What do you brain cell-less idiots not understand about me not giving a flying **** about the engine in a Corsa? I know they are **** compared to other engines lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)

Eurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh S.U. Carbs - what a dream.
    Looks like 4 Zennith-Strombergs to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    What do you brain cell-less idiots not understand about me not giving a flying **** about the engine in a Corsa? I know they are **** compared to other engines lol.
    Well forgive me for asking but what exactly do you like about cars?

ReputationRep:

"Me not giving a flying **** about the engine in a Corsa?"

Pshhh

ReputationRep:
    he likes his flat wiper blades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    he likes his flat wiper blades.

Cant beat em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Looks like 4 Zennith-Strombergs to me.
    It runs on petrol JC not German beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    "Me not giving a flying **** about the engine in a Corsa?"

Pshhh
    Well i think weve established the problem, your not actually interested in cars only that its possibly something that your mates do and you want to do aswell.

Theres nothing wrong with going with the flow, but dont expect to get on with the more enthusiastics on here because you will get slayed about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q_M)
    It runs on petrol JC not German beer.
    Maybe so, but they aint SU's.

I did once see a V12 e type running on 6 side draught webbers. I don't envy the poor sod that had to set those up!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well i think weve established the problem, your not actually interested in cars only that its possibly something that your mates do and you want to do aswell.

Theres nothing wrong with going with the flow, but dont expect to get on with the more enthusiastics on here because you will get slayed about it.

Whatever you say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Maybe so, but they aint SU's.

I did once see a V12 e type running on 6 side draught webbers. I don't envy the poor sod that had to set those up!!!
    Are they not? They just looked S.U. ish so I went for it.

Urgh I love webbers.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.