Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    What? A Nova GSI? lol...

Try having a look through this thread somewhere and read up on just a couple of my cars! Not to mention my bikes!

I thank you

Lets face it, you ain't Ronaldo (although he is also a prize pr*ck) and you ain't going to be tonking around in an Aston Martin DBS when you're my age either so don't give people on here your psychic crap about what you WILL be driving around in when you're a bit older because for all we know you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and end up driving f*ck all!

Yes a Nova GSI, always been my dream car to have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Yes a Nova GSI, always been my dream car to have.
    Considering the Corsa is just the new name for the Nova he has a point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    Considering the Corsa is just the new name for the Nova he has a point.
    I thought as much! I reckon we should all chip in a few quid for a set of 13" alloys for him to go and show off to his mates (if he has any) outside spar!

ReputationRep:
    Spar? McDonalds iirc..

lol failures using the same card over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Spar? McDonalds iirc..

Failure is also joining the forum this month and already having a warning level of 4 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    Spar? McDonalds iirc..

Please feel free to enlighten us on all of the other local shops/industrial estates that you prowl around, so as we can come and laugh at you then? lol....

I love it when people like you pull up at the side of me and attempt to "burn" me off from the lights... It puts the hugest smile on my face simply knowing that i have more than a racing pidgeon under the bonnet to leave you behind with

ReputationRep:
    Please feel free to enlighten us on all of the other local shops/industrial estates that you prowl around, so as we can come and laugh at you then? lol....

I love it when people like you pull up at the side of me and attempt to "burn" me off from the lights... It puts the hugest smile on my face simply knowing that i have more than a racing pidgeon under the bonnet to leave you behind with

People like me, you don't know me. :rolleyes:

And yes every time I pull up at the lights I think I'm cool by trying to burn the other car, I also speed and drive like a ****, not to mention those wheelspins and 'drifts' I do at the local tesco carpark - wish I was some next Fast and Furious kid... :rolleyes:

You absolute, uneducated idiot, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    People like me, you don't know me. :rolleyes:

And yes every time I pull up at the lights I think I'm cool by trying to burn the other car, I also speed and drive like a ****, not to mention those wheelspins and 'drifts' I do at the local tesco carpark - wish I was some next Fast and Furious kid... :rolleyes:

You absolute, uneducated idiot, lol.
    I couldn't agree more... You must have some talent if you can drift a corsa in a carpark... True talent infact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob 911)
    lol y chromosome
    hmm take it we are on the same wavelength that females no nothing about cars?
    - they dont know how they work
    - they dont know how to drive them
    - and when they have a breakdown they need the MAN from the AA or RAC to come help
    My girlfriend loves cars, she's tuned some of her friends audi's. She has a few cars, she tends to drive her Ford F350 mroe often then not.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't agree more... You must have some talent if you can drift a corsa in a carpark... True talent infact.
    Not as hard as you think if its been raining.

ReputationRep:
    Failure is also joining the forum this month and already having a warning level of 4 :rolleyes:
    Up to 9 now...
    What a ****.

Never mind, the troll will be banned soon.

ReputationRep:
    Not as hard as you think if its been raining.
    My point is, you can flick the a*se end out on a corsa maybe! But drifting in every sense of the word is not really possible due to the driven wheels in question being at the wrong end of the car!

ReputationRep:
    lol at this.

im so pro at drifting tbh, you dun know.

ReputationRep:
    how much would it cost to get insured for a golf gti at 17

ReputationRep:
    Upwards of £5k if at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrumhalf_99)
    how much would it cost to get insured for a golf gti at 17

I would suggest getting a slower cheaper car, however that will make you a straight up chav so..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    I would suggest getting a slower cheaper car, however that will make you a straight up chav so..
    Nope, getting a slower, cheaper car then making it look like a more expensive car will make you look like a chav so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjybh)
    Nope, getting a slower, cheaper car then making it look like a more expensive car will make you look like a chav so...

People make 50k cars look dearer, guess they are chavs aswell :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, but they (sometimes) do it tastefully. If they don't then they are just rich chavs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjybh)
    Yup, but they (sometimes) do it tastefully. If they don't then they are just rich chavs.

On a roll with the generalisation stuff aren't you. What is a chav may I ask?

I seemed to think they were the jobless bums that hang around on the streets at night with their alcohol, tracksuit bottoms tucked in socks, with them hats, or people who had 200 pound rust bukets wich has been bought from their benefits pay, with huge body kits and a huge spoilers, neon's and exhausts from halfords...

Now they are rich people who can afford 50K cars or people that simply OEM a decent priced car, are in full time education, work 45 hours a week and just generally making the most of their life at a young agewith what they currently have, rather than acting like anti social idiots. You were all young once..

.. and people wonder why this country is 'going down the *******' so to speak, when it's full of idiots like you who generalise everyone, I'd be surprised if you knew right from left tbh. What a **** society it is today.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.