15 and single. Weird? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dear Christ! :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Your life is OVER!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon_bite)
    oh my.....you're still a baby!!!! These threads are kind of frustrating me (i know, why read them right?) but then again we all go through this phase. So, NO you are not weird, odd, strange or anything like that. You're a normal teen and one day you will realize that not having a boyfriend is not a catastrophe.
    :ditto: this.

these threads are starting to get annoying, there must be thousands of them on tsr by now, all asking the same question.

ReputationRep:
    Magiichands theory of the stupid threads:
    As many yong people are allowed on their break,
    they are absolutley bored hence the stupid threads.
    However there are still other various reasons why these users make stupid threads:
    .Drunk (Ow Yes)
    .Want empathy
    .Wants to be complimented
    .Want to draw attention to their signature
    .Or Just simply sad ,Like one thread was called "How to get everyone to hate me"
    Dear me 1/3 of TSR'ians have psycological disorder
    I think we need to blame the moderators for even allowing these TSR'ians to publish their post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    It won't be long before we get someone who is 8 asking whether it's weird that they are single/haven't had sex.
    lol ditto this too!

most teens have sex when they're way too young in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    nope, im 17 and have never had a gf or kissed a girl

ReputationRep:
    Single at 15, your definately not going to meet anyone. However a change of gender may fix this, best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well i'm 15 and i've never had a boyfriend, or kissed a boy. I was reading a thread where people were saying this is really odd and it actually got me thinking...am i strange?
    No you are not 'strange'.

I am 20 and have never had a firlgriend and have never kissed a girl/woman on the lips.

I'm doing fine though and it hasn't affected me one jot.

It is not 'odd' and I'm sure it is a personal choice. I'm very surprised that people thought it was 'odd'. We are all different in many ways.

Get over it.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    omg you're still single? you're never going to find a partner and will remain a virgin for life because if you havn't lost it by the age of 12, it closes up and no man will be interested. also does anyone know that there is a SEARCH button so people dont have to post the same thread 6 times a day!

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well i'm 15 and i've never had a boyfriend, or kissed a boy. I was reading a thread where people were saying this is really odd and it actually got me thinking...am i strange?
    I'm 16, never had a proper girlfriend, and have a fair amount of sex. However a lot of my girl mates are in your position, don't worry about it, it's perfectly natural.

ReputationRep:
    Go and die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Not another one of these threads :facepalm:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...imoncowell.png
    THIS THIS THIS.
    +rep.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.