Long Posts. Watch

londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
i find it very annoying and hate it when the OP just keeps rambling on about the most uneventful things which results in a long post which you read, and then wish you hadn't read it because of it's sheer repetitiveness. It is so so annoying when the OP just keeps saying the same thing over and over again, especially when what they're writing about is just so uneventful and mundane, or that doesn't even have a point. Like when an OP just writes a long paragraph of nonsense for no reason which they don't even know why they're doing it themselves. Even worse that the long ramblings of the OP which are mundane and repetitive is when the OP just keeps talking and doesnt stop to think about punctuation in the slightest which makes it so hard to read about the mundane ramblings of the OP which you then wish you didnt read because of the fact that they are so repetitive and mundane and boring and pointless and mundane. The time i've wasted readin the whole of a post to realise that it was total rubbish is at least in the tens of minutes, when i really should have noticed that the post was just going to be pointless in the first place, let alone repetitive and mundane. Another annoying thing is the fact the OP thinks they are making a valid point and instigating a very enjoyable debate, which just ends up being the same boring sameish stuff being typed over and over again in different ways. Even worse that the long ramblings of the OP which are mundane and repetitive is when the OP just keeps talking and doesnt stop to think about punctuation in the slightest which makes it so hard to read about the mundane ramblings of the OP which you then wish you didnt read because of the fact that they are so repetitive and mundane and boring and pointless and mundane. I hate it even more when the OP just doesnt bother to ask a question in the post. it is just completely pointless. let alone mundane.
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
tl;dr.
MO-M-G
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Funny.
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Like that. good.

/THREAD
epic_scale
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
your thread is even worse.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Never read them either.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
"Utterly Mesmerising" - The Gaurdian

lolwut
thatrollingstone
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I lol'd

I'm presuming you were meant to be ironic btw
ellieg33
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hahaa

And yeah, I agree with a_t, you've spelt the Guardian wrong :rolleyes:
londonboym
Rep:
?
(Original post by ellieg33)
Hahaa

And yeah, I agree with a_t, you've spelt the Guardian wrong :rolleyes:
:o:

i should have stuck with 'the times'.
londonboym
Rep:
?
(Original post by thatrollingstone)
I lol'd

I'm presuming you were meant to be ironic btw
sure thang. :cool:
Mazija
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pooface
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
Cool thread, Micky.
Nadinus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
tl;dr
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads