Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i find it very annoying and hate it when the OP just keeps rambling on about the most uneventful things which results in a long post which you read, and then wish you hadn't read it because of it's sheer repetitiveness. It is so so annoying when the OP just keeps saying the same thing over and over again, especially when what they're writing about is just so uneventful and mundane, or that doesn't even have a point. Like when an OP just writes a long paragraph of nonsense for no reason which they don't even know why they're doing it themselves. Even worse that the long ramblings of the OP which are mundane and repetitive is when the OP just keeps talking and doesnt stop to think about punctuation in the slightest which makes it so hard to read about the mundane ramblings of the OP which you then wish you didnt read because of the fact that they are so repetitive and mundane and boring and pointless and mundane. The time i've wasted readin the whole of a post to realise that it was total rubbish is at least in the tens of minutes, when i really should have noticed that the post was just going to be pointless in the first place, let alone repetitive and mundane. Another annoying thing is the fact the OP thinks they are making a valid point and instigating a very enjoyable debate, which just ends up being the same boring sameish stuff being typed over and over again in different ways. Even worse that the long ramblings of the OP which are mundane and repetitive is when the OP just keeps talking and doesnt stop to think about punctuation in the slightest which makes it so hard to read about the mundane ramblings of the OP which you then wish you didnt read because of the fact that they are so repetitive and mundane and boring and pointless and mundane. I hate it even more when the OP just doesnt bother to ask a question in the post. it is just completely pointless. let alone mundane.

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr.

ReputationRep:
    Funny.

ReputationRep:
    Like that. good.

/THREAD

ReputationRep:
    your thread is even worse.

ReputationRep:
    Never read them either.

ReputationRep:
    "Utterly Mesmerising" - The Gaurdian

lolwut

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd

I'm presuming you were meant to be ironic btw

ReputationRep:
    Hahaa

And yeah, I agree with a_t, you've spelt the Guardian wrong :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    Hahaa

And yeah, I agree with a_t, you've spelt the Guardian wrong :rolleyes:
    :o:

i should have stuck with 'the times'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    I lol'd

I'm presuming you were meant to be ironic btw
    sure thang. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    pooface

Cool thread, Micky.

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.