Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PLEASE KEEP ANON.

On friday night me and this guy were like 'fooling around', we didn't have sex, it was mainly just 'hand and mouth work'. Anyway he came in my mouth atleast twice but you know not ALL of it goes in, anyway say if he touched himself and got a little bit of *** on his finger then put the finger into me, what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

I didn't even think anything of it before today when I got curious and now it's too late for any emergency contraception and I'm not on the pill, so basically no protection was used...

I will be going on the pill soon btw (before the next encounter, I'm even considering just leaving the whole sex thing until marriage now lol), I'm not that stupid. I'm just really worried, my period isn't due until around the 11th but I'm worried that the stress I'm under because of this will make my period late lol and I'll be even more worried T_T Can I take a pregnancy test this soon? (around a week after the incident).

Do you know of anyone who has gotten pregnant this way?

Oh and I know he doesn't have any diseases lol so know STD/STI discussion pleasee.

Pregnancy is possible of he managed to put sperm in you.

ReputationRep:
    There is a possibility but it is VERY slim, I wouldn't worry yourself over it too much.

ReputationRep:
    I guess around 0.0008%

I feel a bit better now lol ty, people on other sites around the internet are so pesimistic! "YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE PREGNANT LOOK HERE FOR ABORTIONS" etc etc...but yeah my friends have said I've got nothing to worry about and so did the guy (he even said he his "sperm isn't fully alive" lol?? Idk what that means like...).

But about pregnancy tests, is it true that it's best to wait until after I've missed my period to take one? Or should I do it ASAP?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the chances are pretty low, but it's still possible.

Morning after pill?

Go and see your GP if you are worried because they will be able to reassure you/ check things out for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel a bit better now lol ty, people on other sites around the internet are so pesimistic! "YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE PREGNANT LOOK HERE FOR ABORTIONS" etc etc...but yeah my friends have said I've got nothing to worry about and so did the guy (he even said he his "sperm isn't fully alive" lol?? Idk what that means like...).

But about pregnancy tests, is it true that it's best to wait until after I've missed my period to take one? Or should I do it ASAP?
    Wait till after you've missed your period. It won't be able to pick up on it until then...

There's a really expensive one that is supposed to be able to pick it up 3 weeks after conception (after you has sex) but I doubt that it's worth it.

(Original post by Emily069)
    Yeah, the chances are pretty low, but it's still possible.

Morning after pill?

Go and see your GP if you are worried because they will be able to reassure you/ check things out for you
    It's already been 5 days since it happened so isn't it too late for the morning after pill?

I think I'll just wait till I miss my period then go check things out...if I do miss it.

If my period comes that means I'm 100% not pregnant right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's already been 5 days since it happened so isn't it too late for the morning after pill?

I think I'll just wait till I miss my period then go check things out...if I do miss it.

If my period comes that means I'm 100% not pregnant right?
    Oh yeah, 5 days is a bit late.

Yeah, the best thing is to wait and see.

If your period comes you can be pretty sure that you are safe, however, in very very rare cases, women can continue to bleed throughout their pregnancies, so maybe do a test, just to be sure .

Good luck with everything!!!

ReputationRep:
    The chances will be fairly miniscule OP.

ReputationRep:
    Tiny chance, don't worry yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know but a sperm cell is pretty darn tiny, we're talking micrometres so a finger full would be like 200 sperm cells in you ..

ReputationRep:
    Lol I thought this was gonna be some Jesus Christ and Mary ressurection ****.

Yes you probably are pregnant

if probably means, "100% not"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.