Turn on thread page Beta

so, how do I approach a checkout girl I like at my local supermarket!!? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Ask her to show you where the milk is :awesome:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    He has thought about it? Not just thought about it, posted a thread about it on TSR. Now, that's keen. Okay ... I guess the only option is to ask her?
    the point is not APPEARING too keen. How keen you actually are is irrelevant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    how could I speak to her...just dont know where to go from here, because of the convo with my friend.
    1. Get the mate to organise a group outing and spend as much time as possible with her and get her phone number

2. Does she go out and stack the shelves? If she does then get talking to her then. Plus you and her won't annoy the managers if she looks like she's helping a customer. (This worked a treat for my mate. Her boyfriend propositioned her whilst she was stacking baked beans and as they say, the rest is history xD)

3. The bread idea is pretty sweet, you could try that too

Good luck young grasshopper

ReputationRep:
    walk up to the till, jizz on her, etc, etc, etc

ReputationRep:
    Well, for the sake of funding my studies i work in Tesco part time working at the checkouts. Word of advice, dont start the convo with "il come over to you, you look bored" or "il give ye something to do" bcz trust me, we dont want something to do :P Jst go up and start talking, anything, ask what shes doin after work or something. I find myself jst about talking to everyone and anything about anything when I get the chance, makes the shift a hell of alot better so trust me jst go up and chatter away. She will be fairly happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeyesYID)
    Well, for the sake of funding my studies i work in Tesco part time working at the checkouts. Word of advice, dont start the convo with "il come over to you, you look bored" or "il give ye something to do" bcz trust me, we dont want something to do :P Jst go up and start talking, anything, ask what shes doin after work or something. I find myself jst about talking to everyone and anything about anything when I get the chance, makes the shift a hell of alot better so trust me jst go up and chatter away. She will be fairly happy
    Yeah i work at tesco's aswell and i HATE it when people say that, but then again i hate everything about tescos

ReputationRep:
    Ctrl + P and then go show her this thread you made for her.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g56ICHwWkno

Take a tip from the boss

ReputationRep:
    Wait until her shift is over at like 10pm, make sure it's dark and wait by her car(crouching) and then you'll have her attention.

ReputationRep:
    When i've been down the local supermarket, there's this checkout girl who i've noticed a few times.
    Did she notice you 'a few times'?

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, would you mind unpacking my bags later " Joke.

No. Seriously, just use simple chit chat then build to it. Have some confidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    You could buy like 50 loaves of bread, and spell out on the little checkout "I like you". She'll be so impressed by your artistic bread talent, she'll mount you there and then.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ask her where the juicy, succulent breasts are, and wait...

stare at her, pause, make her feel uncomfortable...

and then finally say "chicken breasts" :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    When she asks for 'Cash or credit?' tell her that you just jizzed in your pants :yep:

On a serious note, get your friend to introduce you.

ReputationRep:
    ask general questions like

"you work here every sunday (replace day as necessary)

when do you clock off ? or start

ask her if she likes the job

ask what she does other than work there

then she says what she likes

the spontanaiety may come in when you say you like that too

ReputationRep:
    u r sad!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)
    Yeah i work at tesco's aswell and i HATE it when people say that, but then again i hate everything about tescos
    True say, or the 'and how much for you' thing after you've totalled their shopping, badtimes :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Checkouts are soul destroying, some customers, i hate it when they say "ill give you something to do you look bored", im like nah mate i enjoy sitting on my arse whilst being paid.
    I would feel abit of a prick trying to chat up some girl i don't know, espeicially whilst shes on checkouts, but general chit chat is good, like hows youe day? or pretened you work at checkouts an mention how **** it is, an how old people take like half an hour to put their credit card in

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

When i've been down the local supermarket, there's this checkout girl who i've noticed a few times. Today, a chance arose to be served by her, all was going fine, until she made some sort of mistake on the till, and then a mate of mine who works at the store came over, and started asking me questions...not knowing he was working I sent him a text, so this kind of didn't go to plan as I couldn't speak to the girl.

Next time I go in the store, how could I speak to her...just dont know where to go from here, because of the convo with my friend.

Thanks!
    Tell her she's dropped her gay card (purposely drop a coin on to the floor on her side of the till), then when she looks (bends ) over put your phone number on the till and wink. She'll be all yours.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.