Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Pistol Panties do a high-waisted bikini but it's very very very expensive.

If you try Figleaves, they do control swimwear, which comes in a bikini format as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pooktuncks)
    Sorry there are so many sad, narrow-brained people around. Just remember they've got a lot to learn. I didn't mean you should go for the suit, I just think the notion we need to "hide" "problem" areas is messed up and fed to us by a culture looking to keep us in our place. That said, wearing clothes (or not) is all about choice and doing what helps you feel glorious.
    I think its great you've posted and got me thinking about retro bathing suits!
    I'd look for retro or vintage inspired stuff-- you might need to get it mailed to you. I know there are a bunch of places in the US that cater to these styles (which are fabulous).
    Check out http://www.unique-vintage.com/
    I'll let you know if I see anything else...

The swim stuff on that site is sooo cute! Ah I love it. lol=]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.