Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who is your current favourite comedian? Watch

• View Poll Results: who is your current favourite comedian?
    Jimmy Carr
    14.94%
    Alan Carr
    10.39%
    Lee Evans
    9.09%
    Al Murray
    0.65%
    Sean Lock
    5.19%
    Jason Manford
    9.09%
    Frankie Boyle
    29.87%
    Hugh Dennis
    3.90%
    Russell Howard
    16.23%
    Dara O'Brain
    16.23%
    Michael Mcintyre
    35.06%
    Andy Parsons
    1.30%
    Other: please tell me.
    24.03%

ReputationRep:
    mine personaly is Jimmy Carr, he walks a fine line with truly outrageous gags that would be thoroughly offensive if not so expertly delivered with an ironic glint in his eye. some great quoat's:

you realise they must be too young for you, if you have to make an aeroplane noise to get your c**k in their mouth.

people say to me "your gay you just dont know your gay". I was thinking thats gonna come as a horrible shock is'nt it. what at some point am i just going to be standing around minding my own bussines........................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ....................... "whats that im my ass".

97% of all dangerous driving offences are commited by Men. you know what that means dont you, it means 3% are commited by "bloody women drivers"

i did have a threesome once, it was quite a while ago, 8 or 9 years ago. i was seeing this girl, and it turned out she had a twin. so i asked, you dont ask you dont get, so i asked and i got, thiers a lesson in life. it was f*****g brillient. one of the best experiances of my life, because if anything her twin was better looking than her, and a all round great guy. yer, you knew something was comming, but you did'nt realize it was going to be "her brother in her " :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Adonis :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking Frankie Boyle at the moment. Michael MacIntyre is pretty good as well.

I'm not really a fan of Jimmy Carr's stand up style, the know the whole joke after joke thing. He's much funnier on panel shows and in interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Frankie Boyle :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Shappi Khorsandi.

ReputationRep:
    Russell Howard. I saw his live stand up show and it was amazing! Saw him after in the signing and he was really nice as well :p:

ReputationRep:
    has to be frankie boyle! he just doesn't care what he says, brilliant stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Eddie Kadi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQndSlYgt9c

ReputationRep:
    I do love a bit of Mark Watson.

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Gervais!!! Alwayssss... seeing him live in October! CAN'T FLIPPIN WAIT!

ReputationRep:
    That's hard, but my list [in no particular order] would include:
    1. Dara O'Brien
    2. Frankie Boyle
    3. Russell Howard
    4. Michael McIntyre
    5. Jo Brand
    6. Jimmy Carr

These lot are hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Frankie Boyle without a shadow of a doubt.

I like everyone on the list except: Alan Carr and Al Murray. Frankie is best for me though.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Mcintyre all the way!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gordon Brown.

ReputationRep:
    Shappi Khorsandi and Michael McIntyre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    Shappi Khorsandi.
    :five:

This as well as my other choices.

ReputationRep:
    Rhod Gilbert for me.

ReputationRep:
    yer i forgot about women comedians. sorry.

jo brand and Shappi Khorsandi. are pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Tim Minchin :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Like Jason Manford, as he has a lot of local jokes (I live about 10 miles from where he hails from).

Michael McIntyre (didnt see him on the list, as I just scanned it), has a great sense of humour, and you can't dislike his slightly camp personality

Russell Howard is another good one, can't fault his performance on MTW

Then there's Jimmy Carr, who is just witty.

Used to like Frankie Boyle, but his comedy has become a bit too dark for my taste of recent

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.