Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got a mini statement from the bank the other day and it said that I had paid £41.84 to 'cash moneybox' on the 20th July

I can't remember this but don't know which website it is from

I have looked in my inbo to see if there has been an order confirmaioon but can't find anything

Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You know, I had something like £3.99 from Co-op haha and I never go there... :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I have no idea. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Possibly a cash machine withdrawal? Perhaps in London? Rather than a company you've paid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Possibly a cash machine withdrawal? Perhaps in London? Rather than a company you've paid?
    A withdrawal of £41.84? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    A withdrawal of £41.84? :holmes:
    A lot of machines charge figures upwards of £1.50 to withdraw cash - many of these are unusual amounts. Here in Preston, it's generally £1.72/1.73 or so.

ReputationRep:
    You never withdrew cash from a machine that may have charged you? did u withdraw £40 the other day? I remember I worked for a bank and this customer called up query this £51.85 or whatever the amount was and I was completely puzzled as obviously you can;t take out that amount so went to my team leader who was the same...eventually I clicked it must've been a machine that charged so asked the customer if he'd used his card at an atm other than a banks own...turns out he'd used it at a local garden centre.

Anyway...sounds like thats whats happened possibly

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    A lot of machines charge figures upwards of £1.50 to withdraw cash - many of these are unusual amounts. Here in Preston, it's generally £1.72/1.73 or so.
    beaten to it coz I decided to write a novel lol

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJness)
    You never withdrew cash from a machine that may have charged you? did u withdraw £40 the other day? I remember I worked for a bank and this customer called up query this £51.85 or whatever the amount was and I was completely puzzled as obviously you can;t take out that amount so went to my team leader who was the same...eventually I clicked it must've been a machine that charged so asked the customer if he'd used his card at an atm other than a banks own...turns out he'd used it at a local garden centre.

Anyway...sounds like thats whats happened possibly

AJxx

Ohhhh yeah I did :p:

Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Me)
    Ohhhh yeah I did :p:

Thankyou
    No problemo =)

AJxx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.