Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What would go with these shoes?

(sorry to the mods, im an idiot and posted this is health by mistake, think i even made it anon :rolleyes: sorry!)

You guys have some great ideas! so I thought i'd ask here..

I bought these from topshop a while back and theyve been in the box ever since because i didnt know what suited them.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...=l&tid=1739886

what would you wear with these?

ReputationRep:
    I would match these with, a pale tunic, maybe a light pink colour? Oversized with dark coloured leggings, a long sleeved cardy and a lot of bangles!

ReputationRep:
    denim shorts, grey skinny jeans.

ReputationRep:
    you should show your legs while wearing them

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely consider tights (the really thick, opaque ones) or leggings.

ReputationRep:
    for the summer bare legs and floral dress. but also nice with dark opaque tights, a high waisted skirt & cardi. they are really nice heels would also go nice with dark skinny jeans

ReputationRep:
    Jeans shorts with a white oversized vest loosely tucked in. With a tan leather bag, sunglasses.

ReputationRep:
    jeans (grey or dark blue) or shorts (denim or grey) with a white or other neeutral coloured top
    i personally wouldn't wear them with tights, possibly leggings. i like them!

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys ill try those ideas out

ReputationRep:
    These would look great with a summery floaty blue,white,brown pattern dress. Lots about at mo.
    I also think they would look great with some tight fitting dark blue wrangler jeans!!!
    Wranglers Wrock my world ha.
    x

ReputationRep:
    This....white matches anything really and the necklace will tie in with the shoes so they don't look random....

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Big-Po...t=-1&clr=White

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.