Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've Been With My Bf Nearly 2 Years, And It's So.. Boring.
    How Can I Love Him To Death One Day And The Next Hate His Guts. (you Can Tell Which Today Is )
    He Irritates Me So Much, But I Can't Imagine My Life Without Him.
    I've Tried To Break Up With Him Before (half Heartedly, Albeit) But Still.. He Always Makes Me Not Want To Be Without Him.

But Argh. I'm So Fustrated. I Don't Know What I Want.
    Do You Ever Feel Like This!? Shall I End It For Good Because I Couldn't Possibly Love Him If I Feel Like This Now?! Or Is It Normal That I Want Him To Cheat On Me And Give Me A Valid Readson To End It.. .even Though I Know I'd Be Heartbroken.

Helpp.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    If you don't know, how do we know? If you're looking for a whirlwind romance, love at first sight and dancing off into the sunset happily ever after... well, good luck to you.

What irritates you about him? What's caused you to "hate his guts" today?

Also, stop typing in capitals. It's ******* annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I think we all go through a phase like that :eek3:
    I can't offer any advice, if you end it for good, would you truly be happy? Or what if he find someone after? Would you be jealous?

I guess you need to ask yourself some of those kinds of questions
    Good Luck anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've been in this position, same amount of time, same feelings. Sometimes you just outgrow each other and you can't help it! If you feel like you hate his guts it isn't a good sign. What I did was go on a break/trial separation type thing, and it was better that way, and I ended it. He respected my opinion and 8 months on we're actually best friends. Always follow your heart

ReputationRep:
    If you are struggling this much and making the relationship seem like such an effort to you, maybe you really need to think twice about where you think you need to be with this and reevaluate the situation. From an outsiders point of view, it seems you love him yes, but the relationship is/stopped being functional.

If you cant get it back on track it may be best to try and end it.

ReputationRep:
    welcome to real life......seriously though, if he's not doing anything for you in the sense that your unhappiness overweighs the happiness in your relationship, break up. properly, cos by now, things should have got better, you only get 1 life to live, so be happy in it.

ReputationRep:
    If you're bored and want some excitement, then end the relationship.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    You Write Funny....

Ditch him if he is not interesting anymore...he can always find another girl...

ReputationRep:
    Why do you say relationships are 'gheey' when you're in a straight relationship?

Capitalising Every Word You Type Gives Me Brain Hemorrhoids.

Down to seriousness though, why don't you end the relationship? I'm sure there's a better relationship for you in the future. It's better to end things than continue something when you're heart's not in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I'm a girl. :lolwut:

LOL!! IDIOT.

ReputationRep:
    RIP capitals after you were murdered in this thread :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takeariskkiss)
    LOL!! IDIOT.
    ...Yes...Quite :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!! IDIOT.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it boring?

ReputationRep:
    ...Yes...Quite :lolwut:

I KNOW YOU'RE A GIRL. THERE'S A FEMALE SYMBOL NEXT TO YOUR NAME FOOL.. I WAS MERELY LOLING AT YOU FOR YOU STATING YOU WERE A GIRL IN RESPONSE TO ME SAYING 'I BET YOU CAME' IT'S JUST FUNNY. WE WONT GET INTO IT. MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN ONE DAY.

ReputationRep:
    I KNOW YOU'RE A GIRL. THERE'S A FEMALE SYMBOL NEXT TO YOUR NAME FOOL.. I WAS MERELY LOLING AT YOU FOR YOU STATING YOU WERE A GIRL IN RESPONSE TO ME SAYING 'I BET YOU CAME' IT'S JUST FUNNY. WE WONT GET INTO IT. MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN ONE DAY.
    Lol, go back to Nursery :P

ReputationRep:
    If it's boring, liven it up a bit. If you're just spending time with him but not actually going on dates etc. then it WILL get boring. The point is you have to work at a relationship. However, if you spend days "hating his guts" then you probably need to get rid.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't know how you can be bothered to start every single word with a capital letter . . .
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i think capitals have quite frankly been arse raped in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, go back to Nursery :P

OH RIGHT OKAY. ******* IDIOT. BET YOU WONT POINTLESS POST AGAIN.
    ME GO BACK TO NURSERY?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DIDN'T KNOW THAT 'A GIRL' COULD COME AND WHO GETS ANNOYED BY CAPITALS! NEVERMIND NURSERY,HOW DID YOU MANAGE SCHOOL?! WITH ALL THOSE BIG LETTTTTTERS!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.