Turn on thread page Beta

Relationships Are Gheey. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-x)
    I honestly don't know how you can be bothered to start every single word with a capital letter . . .

FYI, I DIDN'T START EVERY SINGLE WORD WITH A CAPITAL LETTER. IT'S A DEFAULT FROM THE FORUM IF YOU WRITE EVERY WORD IN CAPITALS. :yes: you learnt something new today didn't you :woo: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're obviously with him because it feels comfy and secure and cuddly and everything. But obviously that has nothing to do with him personally, you can do that with anyone else. So basically you'd feel "heartbroken" because you'd lose that warm cozy feeling of being in a relationshiop with an ok person, but you don't really think he's special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takeariskkiss)
    you learnt something new today didn't you :woo: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Sure did - I learnt that from just a few posts, I already find you to be possibly one of the most annoying people I've ever met on TSR
    I also learnt never to try to cross one of your sentences. Seriously, your overuse/neglection of capital letters turns each one into a grammatical minefield.

ReputationRep:
    Your thread title is "gheey" and you sound too immature to be in a relationship for using such 'words'.

ReputationRep:
    But he's a boy, how can your relationship be "gheey"? Is he a transvestite?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you start every word with a capital??

actually you did miss one word, "half"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takeariskkiss)
    So I've Been With My Bf Nearly 2 Years, And It's So.. Boring.
    How Can I Love Him To Death One Day And The Next Hate His Guts. (you Can Tell Which Today Is )
    He Irritates Me So Much, But I Can't Imagine My Life Without Him.
    I've Tried To Break Up With Him Before (half Heartedly, Albeit) But Still.. He Always Makes Me Not Want To Be Without Him.

But Argh. I'm So Fustrated. I Don't Know What I Want.
    Do You Ever Feel Like This!? Shall I End It For Good Because I Couldn't Possibly Love Him If I Feel Like This Now?! Or Is It Normal That I Want Him To Cheat On Me And Give Me A Valid Readson To End It.. .even Though I Know I'd Be Heartbroken.

Helpp.
    Relationships suck. So do spellings, English grammar, and the construction of sentences

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread

ReputationRep:
    I know everyone else has pretty much said the same thing, but you're so annoying that I really wanted to say this myself...
    1) What the hell is 'gheey'?
    2) Do you realise how sad the whole capitals thing is? I think the last time I saw that, I was 13 and everyone was going through an 'emo' phase.
    3) You're blatently too immature to be in a relationship. I'm surprised you aren't scared of catching cooties from him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.