This discussion is closed.
***max***
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Mayfield high. I wouldnt go there if u payed me, its very weird. Basically, my coursework goes in tommorow, monday (1st dec), and i need a bit of help on some of it. i'm doin the height v weight thing, and i've been told by my teacher and by friends that if i want to get good marks i should include the correlation efficient. my friend showed me how to do it on exel, and i got the figure but i dont no wat to say about it. so pleeees could a very nice persin come bak to me and lend me a hand with this. Thanx so much,

Max x
sspllr
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ***max***)
Mayfield high. I wouldnt go there if u payed me, its very weird. Basically, my coursework goes in tommorow, monday (1st dec), and i need a bit of help on some of it. i'm doin the height v weight thing, and i've been told by my teacher and by friends that if i want to get good marks i should include the correlation efficient. my friend showed me how to do it on exel, and i got the figure but i dont no wat to say about it. so pleeees could a very nice persin come bak to me and lend me a hand with this. Thanx so much,

Max x
let me know wot correlation coefficient ur usin (spearmans rank, product moment etc.) n wot ur value is n ill try n interpret it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (21)
39.62%
Take exams next summer (12)
22.64%
Change uni choice through clearing (14)
26.42%
Apply to uni next year instead (5)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads

Latest