The Student Room Group

Statistics Maths coursework

Mayfield high. I wouldnt go there if u payed me, its very weird. Basically, my coursework goes in tommorow, monday (1st dec), and i need a bit of help on some of it. i'm doin the height v weight thing, and i've been told by my teacher and by friends that if i want to get good marks i should include the correlation efficient. my friend showed me how to do it on exel, and i got the figure but i dont no wat to say about it. so pleeees could a very nice persin come bak to me and lend me a hand with this. Thanx so much,

Max x
Reply 1
***max***
Mayfield high. I wouldnt go there if u payed me, its very weird. Basically, my coursework goes in tommorow, monday (1st dec), and i need a bit of help on some of it. i'm doin the height v weight thing, and i've been told by my teacher and by friends that if i want to get good marks i should include the correlation efficient. my friend showed me how to do it on exel, and i got the figure but i dont no wat to say about it. so pleeees could a very nice persin come bak to me and lend me a hand with this. Thanx so much,

Max x

let me know wot correlation coefficient ur usin (spearmans rank, product moment etc.) n wot ur value is n ill try n interpret it.

Latest