I have a Bachelor degree in Business Management (BBM, *** Laude) with a double major in Marketing and Corporate Communications. I want to now specialize further in Marketing with my Masters degree. I have the following offers and would like suggestions / advice and info. on what would be the best choice, based on
- Job prospects
- Business School ranking and reputation; not only in the UK, but even in the EU and outside Europe
- Overall student experience
1. University of Glasgow - MSc Strategic Marketing
2. University of St. Andrews - MLitt Marketing
3. University of Strathclyde - MSc International Marketing
I know that the University of Glasgow and the University of St. Andrews are very well ranked and well known as universities, but how good are the respective Business Schools and would it be prestigious to do a Marketing degree from these? On the other hand, I know that Strathclyde is known for its business degrees, but do people outside UK know the name of this university?
The location / night life / etc. of any place don't matter as much to me as the recognition and quality of the university and its education.
Has anyone studied Marketing at any of these universities before? Any comments?
Which one should I pick and why?
Turn on thread page Beta
MSc Marketing (Glasgow vs. St. Andrews vs. Strathclyde) watch
- Thread Starter
- 30-07-2009 21:50